Win/Loss farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when the games are incredibly close once the first flag is capped half of the losing team leaves.

This "fad" is so much worse than I remember it being months ago.

I can understand if people leave because they are or are on the brink of being graveyard camped, but come on... the spirit of competition is non existent because there are too many people in every game, every day of the week, doing this.

What for? What exactly is being farmed here? Popularity? What good is a really really ridiculously good looking win/loss ratio when EVERYONE you've ever played with knows it's duped and hates you for making the bracket suck because you're an egotistical puke that can't handle being beaten? Not saying anyone specific...

Tell me if I'm wrong, but if everyone had the option to check or un-check this box:

[ ] never play with a win/loss ratio farmer again.

The extreme majority would be more than happy to check the crap out of that box.

Inb4 thread deletion and possible ban for speaking the truth, son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I was in a game earlier it was 2/0 alliance with 7 min left.. Horde won, it was kinda fun.

yeah, exactly, those are the fun games, man.

it's fun for me even on the losing end. it gets adrenaline going a little bit and pushes me to play my best.

most of the time it's like... okay we capped... time to practice my jumps while i think about how much i hate people, i guess...

I I don't AFK games at all. I've been through Pizza's GY farming too many times, and I could care less about my win:loss ratio (which is somewhere around 1:1).

I don't care about my win/loss ratio, and I try to stick in a game no matter what. But people can only deal with so many terrible players in one bg.

I only leave when it looks COMPLETELY hopeless because... I could be doing something else.

But if there is a HINT of a fight there... I'm all in.

Lol, I was in a game that was thought to be a sure faceroll at the begining.Then half the ally left and like 4-5 train cow got in and got the last cap :p

I think if you're so jaded with this game that you just cbf putting a little extra effort in to turn a losing game around you should really try something new.

Explore new horizons... or whatever... just... g... t... f... o...

You may discover a new and exciting game or something that brings that enthusiasm out of you!

You will be benefiting everyone in the 19 bracket that still cares, and most importantly, yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
its cuz the trash don't want be be caught losing in a SS/ think that they have a right to because they are better then a backpedaling hunter and therefore it isn't their fault they are losing. this is one of the main reasons i don't queue much anymore because after one cap people want to leave and that doesn't exclude people from my own guild. Only time i'll personally ever afk is if the game is actually being prolonged when one team could easily end it.

to the afking noobs: i'm seen losing pugs all the time yet i'm still considered better then 99% of you. call me cocky or w/e you want but you are the reason pugs are getting progressively worse.

Yea I've never really understood this. As far as I can tell it's not likely that people will care about your wins and losses and would rather that you just play.

This community, what's left of it, is a pretty tight knit group of people.

Everyone knows who these losers are...

It's hilarious to me that we can't single these people out and camp them/ make fun of them for progressively KILLING the bracket because the number of people who are doing this is too overwhelming now.

It would be extremely satisfying to create a list of these players and organize a dedicated group of resistance on both factions to graveyard camp and emote spam them out of the bracket.

It would be extremely satisfying to create a list of these players and organize a dedicated group of resistance on both factions to graveyard camp and emote spam them out of the bracket.
problem being, they would just afk lol

Don't bs. Hardly anyone leaves to keep the w/l good, they leave because getting camped is fucking retarded. Especially when those sub 800hp players keep rezzing, just putting fuel on the fire.

problem being, they would just afk lol

good, then they can log onto their backup character, get camped and spammed by the other faction, and leave again.

and the cycle continues until they're too frustrated to queue anymore.

i'd say it wouldn't take long to rid of the them because people with their mentality lack the emotional resilience to take that amount of humiliation for very long before putting a fist through their monitors.

well, i'd say it would take a much shorter time to get rid of them than it did for them to rid of the good, honest competitors that are the staple of this community.

Much rather play WSG as it's intended after waiting through these long queues we have had lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread