Will be very interesting for 19s if true.

Solipsist

They/Them
Razzerz provided us with this twitter reply in the f2p section

N6dyCPf.png

What do you guys think of the concept that 10s may be involved in this bracket again? I think it's great, the more players the better. I remember back when Ioerror and the gang use to play their 10s , really cool dudes. It's still hard to say what will happen ability wise come WOD, but I'm still very intrigued by this.

Anyway, discuss!

Could be interesting, especially with stat scaling like it is. Might get to actually play the real Dodgeyou some.

Blizz will need to nerf stealth detection for anything stealthy to have a chance that is that low level vs a 19.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol gonna farm jajajajas with my bis gfd 29 twinks im so good.Also this is great; with the interest and activity the 10s have in EU, 19 will def pop a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it will be awesome glad to see my 2 favorite brackets combined... although i know a few 10s who hate 19s so wonder what theyll think about it :D

Not at all, as 10s will get scaled up to 19s, so no hit problems in BGs

lol gonna farm jajajajas with my bis gfd 29 twinks im so good.Also this is great; with the interest and activity the 10s have in EU, 19 will def pop a lot more.

You guys might even stand a chance solo now.

With the removal of hit, you got "hit cap" 3 levels above your own, you wont have problems as a lvl 10 in bgs as you will get scaled to 19.

Good for queues.

And so far looking at the item squish, it seems like the 10 level brackets will be just fine at higher levels, but we may see a bit of impact in 10-29 and 20-29.

PS. Guess you guys gotta change the forum names back to 10-19, etc.

This should be interesting. Would this mean the new 24 will be 29? If so, I've got a GF'd 29 warr waiting to go and pummel a few ppl :)

10-19 will be quite pleasant to see. With 10s stat scaling, it might actually be advantageous to have some on your team. I remember back in the day playing vs dodge twinks in the 19 bracket, it was quite interesting. With my warrior's 104% avoidance set (outside of BG), it would make quite an interesting change to the FCing scenery.

This would be great. There is a decently sized and tightly knit community who care most about 10-14 that will join in our community once more. I know I'll be playing my 10 again.

As for 20-29 this would be incredible. We can dust off our gfd 29s :)

Now if only they merged exp on with exp off then we'd have pops for all brackets! From there we could schedule wargames for the "twinks only" atmosphere. <--- Not expecting them to merge them back. Just saying.

With scaling I could see level 10s / 20s becoming incredibly powerful. Currently we can see that 16s can easily compete with 19s and 20s can easily compete with 24s.

Bottom line, I hope this makes it and I hope for the best.

Now if only they merged exp on with exp off then we'd have pops for all brackets! From there we could schedule wargames for the "twinks only" atmosphere. <--- Not expecting them to merge them back. Just saying.

Exp-on games are already nearing what they used to be what with the mixture of heirloomed/non-loomed characters, usually resulting in favor of the heirloomed/enchanted characters. Integrating exp-on characters would really not be a HUGE deal, I've played a few exp-on games with my fully geared 19s and still had a few competitive games.

I mean it's not going to happen, ever probably, but if it did, the only real difference would be more activity for all twinks.

id annihilate any lvl 10 pip sqeek who stands in my way

--Chopchop tinks back to ur 19s for daily games inc

Revival

think im the only 1 without a gf 29 tink in case :<

Users who are viewing this thread