Wich is the most powerful twink?

Nantro

Hey hey together. I spend a few days to equip my twink one lvl 11 warrior and a lvl 10 mw monk. But i don't know who is the strongest class/spec at lvl 10-11. Do you have experience on this?

I like 11 Bear, 13 Survival Hunter(i wanted the Wildfire Bomb and at 13 still shreads when soloing) and 11 Elemental/Resto Shammy. Haven't even touched Monk/Mage from last expansion FotM.

I like 11 Bear, 13 Survival Hunter(i wanted the Wildfire Bomb and at 13 still shreads when soloing) and 11 Elemental/Resto Shammy. Haven't even touched Monk/Mage from last expansion FotM.
11 druid will be able to speedrun dungeons the fastest of any class due to the movement speed bonus in Cat Form. I also have an 11 arcane mage and I can say the damage is even better than my druid in single-target, but my mage runs awfully slow compared to my druid

I think fury warrior smashes druid for dungeon runs

Guardian has the option to swap into the cat form for movement out of combat but the talent War machine for the warrior gives u 30% movement speed (same as cat form) every time you kill something for 8 seconds and we kill lots!!

So warrior gets their movement buff while dealing their damage, 2x life steal enchants put out mega damage and self healing. You are literally a wrecking ball

Single target bosses can take a while unless you have that glorious ooze trinket and then it's like 3 seconds, but if that gets nerfed then our boss times per dungeon will jump up.

But each to their own, I tried a few out to see the playstyle

I'm not a math guy but I feel like Fury Warrior and Guardian Druid are probably top. Fury lacks a lot of single target but the ability to just run through everything and let it catch up to you at the boss because you're an unkillable speedboosting lifestealing machine kinda makes up for that. Guardian isn't as fast overall, but still has some speed thanks to Catform (and Dash), but hits harder than Warrior overall. With the recent Health nerfs, Warrior might edge out Guardian because Lifestealing makes that irrelevant though.

I love my 10 Arcane Mage, but it's more of a max hit meme thing. The lack of speed and self-healing really hurts it in terms of sheer clear time. I think if they ever kill Ooze (and Shadowgrasp), Arcane Mage will become infinitely more relevant though, because it doesn't need those to get insane hits.

Resto Shaman can hit really hard too, but I think Mage beats it out other than with Stormbringer (which isn't a level 10/11 thing anyway IIRC), and the spammable instant AoE is hard to pass up.

Mistweaver Monk just feels like a worse Fury Warrior IMO.

Last edited:
There is not one most powerful class/spec class in DF. There is multiple and for different reason.

Guardian Druid is strong because it has good AoE option and Single Target options (both case with Lifestealing), as well with great mobility and good healing (but not powerful though).
Fury Warrior is strong because of the Whirlwind spam with Lifestealing enchant, and it has good tankiness thanks for being a plate user. It has good mobility too with Charge and Killing Machine Talent.
Arcane Mage is strong because of the scaling of both Arcane Explosion and Arcane Blast, which are boost via Mastery. It does lack healing, but has access to a shield and have good CC to help him.
Restoration Shaman is strong because of the base scaling of the damaging spells, as well with good mobility with Ghost Wolf and great, if not excellent healing spells. The downside are that the casting time is very slow, and if you spam your healing spell it will OoM you quickly.

Mistweaver Monk is strong because it has a bit of everything:
Strong scaling with Spinning Crane Kick as Arcane Mage (deal less damage though), and it's very powerful with Lifestealing, as Fury or Guardian (but it's still viable without compare of those 2);
Strong Healing Spell, as Restoration Shaman, without having mana issues;
Great Mobility with roll, Tiger's Lust (if taken), as everybody else;
If you take Rising Sun Kick, you have a strong single target option, as Guardian or Arcane;
A good CC ability, as Arcane Mage;
Great tankiness, as you're a leather user;
And you can spam your abilities without worrying about your mana, like Druid/Warrior

Last expansion, I can say from my experience that Mistweaver Monk was top 1, followed my Arcane Mage.
But now, the 4 first classes that I mentioned got buff in a way or another, which make them stronger than last expansion.
Mistweaver Monk is more like a versatile class/spec in DF; strong in everything but does not excel in one thing.

If question, don't hesitate!

Twink all day folks!

Users who are viewing this thread