10's Dragonflight Basic PvE Guide (REMOVED)

What Specializations are you playing? Choose all you're working on gearing.

• Total voters
@Stinkyjesser added fury take a look give your opinion
I still need to include a video. Fury damage way to low to be considered S tier.

More-or-less done updating it today. got lots done, check changelog.
It looks good. Definitely curious how other characters damage looks so ill have to look into that! Obviously I'm near bis so it's skewed compared to a BoA lvl 11. But running dungeons is basically nonstop WW spam with +60% move speed always up. I'll see if I can post a video to tag in the list.

Edit: Oh yeah, Guardian is OP! We love to see it. Honestly, I think Guardian is in it's own tier. Resto (cast and move speed), fury (single tar dps), and arcane (cast st/lower aoe, mana?) seem to all have their downsides where Guardian doesn't. What do you think?

Last edited:
Guardian is the jack of all trades. Normally such a thing would suffer somewhere within a build. However Bear doesn't suffer at all from being well rounded. It has everything any class has and more. in fact it just gets better in 10.05 with the re-addition of Moonfire to baseline bear.
  1. AOE, CHECK
  2. Single Target, Check
  3. Range dot, Check
  4. Melee Dot, Check
  5. Spender, Check
  6. CC break and CC cast, check
  7. Instant heal, with a hot, check
  8. Speed, Check.
  9. No casting to dps, check
  10. All 3 class roles, check
  11. Can't die due to defense/regen, check
  12. has a strong cat burst

Last edited:
I updated the OP a bit the past 3 days, Check changelog for updates.
Do you have any insight on Blood DK if it's any good this low for solo or do they not have much tools in the 10-15 range? I'd guess Mastery/Verse(never played Blood, just messed around on Frost).

Do you have any insight on Blood DK if it's any good this low for solo or do they not have much tools in the 10-15 range? I'd guess Mastery/Verse(never played Blood, just messed around on Frost).

Hmmm yes this class...I do have a few words about DK in general. It isnt good dmg. the toolkit is lacking in all specs. that being said it is going to be making 2 appearances in the C tier meme build category I'll be adding one day

@Mattymatt726 here is a more detailed answer:
Blood is good def I suppose but its real lacking compared to any other tanks. At 15/16 it seems to slightly begin to shine within its rotation. Sadly the damage isn't good and the need to be standing in a D&D for Heart Strike to aoe is overall a bad mechanic. Though the Crimson Scourge(25% chance) Talent does help with resetting CD of D&D. Blood boil being on a short CD of 6.3(2 stacks) at 19.06% haste isn't that bad. -Blood will play like a op normal tank.

Frost at 13 is actually very fun with crit/haste/vers stat priority or haste/crit/vers. Howling blast is a fun spam mechanic with enough crit for bigger hits or haste for Rune-speed regeneration Honorable shoutout to howling blast for being lowkey open world best farming ability for hyperspawns. Frost will play like an OP normal player that may or may not agro off normal tanks through aoe spam.

Unholy is the weakest of the 3 spec. With a focus on weak aoe spread/killing blow proc in Outbreak and dot exchange via Festering Strike and Scourge Strike. All main 3 abilities in rotation cost runes. Also the dots from unholy don't seem to be affected by haste?!? 15/16 seems best for unholy. Unholy will be an OP normal player that may or may not agro off normal tanks through aoe/single target.

One day all spec will be featured, but for now I'm focusing on the good ones because WF farm is a taxing time sink.

Last edited:
Hmmm yes this class...I do have a few words about DK in general. It isnt good dmg. the toolkit is lacking in all specs. that being said it is going to be making 2 appearances in the C tier meme build category I'll be adding one day

Blood is good def I suppose but its real lacking compared to any other tank.
Frost DK at 13 is actually very fun with crit/haste/vers stat priority or haste/crit/vers. Howling blast is a fun mechanic. Honorable shoutout to howling blast for being lowkey DF best farming ability.
Unholy is weak as well.

One day all spec will be featured, but for now I'm focusing on the good ones because WF farm is a taxing time sink.

Will edit this response In a few minutes with more details. Gotta hope onto a dk to see the mess that it is.
No worries, i just want to try some of the lesser played classes. Frost was dun dps wirh gems, so i was hoping Feost/Blood could be fun.
[doublepost=1674556514,1674550909][/doublepost]

@Mattymatt726 here is a more detailed answer:
Blood is good def I suppose but its real lacking compared to any other tanks. At 15/16 it seems to slightly begin to shine within its rotation. Sadly the damage isn't good and the need to be standing in a D&D for Heart Strike to aoe is overall a bad mechanic. Though the Crimson Scourge(25% chance) Talent does help with resetting CD of D&D. Blood boil being on a short CD of 6.3(2 stacks) at 19.06% haste isn't that bad. -Blood will play like a op normal tank.

Frost at 13 is actually very fun with crit/haste/vers stat priority or haste/crit/vers. Howling blast is a fun spam mechanic with enough crit for bigger hits or haste for Rune-speed regeneration Honorable shoutout to howling blast for being lowkey open world best farming ability for hyperspawns. Frost will play like an OP normal player that may or may not agro off normal tanks through aoe spam.

Unholy is the weakest of the 3 spec. With a focus on weak aoe spread/killing blow proc in Outbreak and dot exchange via Festering Strike and Scourge Strike. All main 3 abilities in rotation cost runes. Also the dots from unholy don't seem to be affected by haste?!? 15/16 seems best for unholy. Unholy will be an OP normal player that may or may not agro off normal tanks through aoe/single target.

Why no Mastery for Frost if spamming Howling Blast, and with 2x 1 handers, Razor Ice/Fallen Crusader runes or 2x Fallen Crusader?

You will get very little out of Mastery for howling blast Above 25% mastery. 4 mastery is 6 more dmg over 24 sec and no change to initial dmg on howling blast. Rune Strike and Death Strike are Physical dmg. Death Coil and Death and Decay are shadow damage and you'll need the def of vers more if you are agroing I wouldn't go any mastery if I can afford to. 25% mastery DR is only around 18 mastery total. SO SUPER BAD STAT WIEGHT for toolkit.

Last edited:
Some players have Grandfathered gear from when more content was accessible, or they found a way into the dungeon. Everything does scale in the dungeon journal and some people do know exploits. This toon looks familiar so im willing to say that its a GF thing you shouldn't worry about or an exploit that isnt released yet or fixed.

you should farm wod dungeons and get a hunger of the pack from legion halls of Valor.

Last edited:
No worries, i just want to try some of the lesser played classes. Frost was dun dps wirh gems, so i was hoping Feost/Blood could be fun.
[doublepost=1674556514,1674550909][/doublepost]
Why no Mastery for Frost if spamming Howling Blast, and with 2x 1 handers, Razor Ice/Fallen Crusader runes or 2x Fallen Crusader?
Alright let the DK die hard main dive in here for ya.
Blood: really suffers from a lack of spells and mastery only helps survival which, if you are twinking, should not be the goal for speed runs. This leaves you with haste/crit/verse. Verse doesn’t do enough for blood when your spells honestly are lacking to begin with, same with crit. Haste would probably be best, but there’s not much for you to want to hit (button wise) kind of relying on melees.
Frost: Oh god how I wish it would work. Mastery is TERRIBLE until you get the Obliteration = frost damage. Which doesn’t happen until way down the tree. Meaning you’re most likely stacking crit, but even then, HB spam will run you out of runes super fast. Haste would be a decent stat for stacking, trying to get more ticks more frequent and more tunes for more spam. Verse could be good if you could ever get enough haste to keep you at 1+ runes available.
Unholy: Haven't tested at low levels since DF, will attempt some of this tonight once I’m home from work and will edit this comment.

Edit 1: feel free to join the discord and tag me there if you want more info quicker than responses here :)

Edit 2: Oh boy, how do I even say this, as a level 10 (you gotta go to 13 btw) you don't get HB, or SS for unholy. DK is DEAD as a toon until you hit 14 just due to a lack of spells... period :(

Last edited:
for engineering, you could add goblin glider (25 pandaria engineering). you could also add flexweave underlay (you unlock with frag belt, 5 northrend engineering).

Guardian is the jack of all trades. Normally such a thing would suffer somewhere within a build. However Bear doesn't suffer at all from being well rounded. It has everything any class has and more. in fact it just gets better in 10.05 with the re-addition of Moonfire to baseline bear.
  1. AOE, CHECK
  2. Single Target, Check
  3. Range dot, Check
  4. Melee Dot, Check
  5. Spender, Check
  6. CC break and CC cast, check
  7. Instant heal, with a hot, check
  8. Speed, Check.
  9. No casting to dps, check
  10. All 3 class roles, check
  11. Can't die due to defense/regen, check
  12. has a strong cat burst
Do you run G.Druid as a level 11 or level 10?

Users who are viewing this thread