Why rage quit?

I'm sorry for my unfair ethnic stereotype, Yde, I was just having a little fun. Germans, are by nature, a fun-loving, lighthearted people who know how to party. Let me apologize with this video:

Sprockets Dance - YouTube
Just kidding. :p I'm out of likes though. :(

Just kidding. :p I'm out of likes though. :(
You found more likes! <3

On a side note: can we still make social groups here on TI? I was thinking of starting a group called Ragequitters Anonymous. There will be free donuts and coffee, and you can smoke as much as you want. Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for me i try not to get too mad. I just feel a bit squishy playing my mage against hunters

Just ask phrontistery, who likes to farm people with 24s and afks TWICE after NEARLY getting farmed.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Frustration?

It's probably better to extricate yourself from a situation that is peeving you off than do some of the less savory alternatives ^_^.

I mean it's just a video game :cool:

This mostly. I get pissed off when people quit rbgs more than regular bgs. Only because there's more at stake it seems. Unless of course you're looking for bragging rights among your TI fellows. But even then, i'd still say the majority of people dont stick around anyway so whats the point. As far as a "personal rating" goes.

Another reason could be... because there is nothing enjoyable about facing off against this type of comp (or certain others). I'm itching to bounce just looking at it. There's losing.... and then there's being in CoD while losing. Idk...

mrlZoqf.png
this, its okay do die/lose.. but i wont end up as a free hk for more than 3 huntards per bg

Users who are viewing this thread