US Why Jajas own this bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Recap of the US 20-24 Bracket timeline

June? 2011 -trials introduced
Dec? 2011-Duopaladin makes a hord
Dec2011?-2014?? Duopaladin makes the whole 20-24 US bracket and any EU who play US their bitches ingame and on the forums

F2p non jajas get humiliated to the point of having to resort to posting threads on the forums almost weekly about GY farming and how it impacts the brackets. Most likely they are still permanently scarred by duopaladin nightmares and flashbacks

huehuehuehuahuehuea, massaka.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are you so obsessed with this guy?

Not a good look, man. Then again, judging by the majority of your posts.....

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with this guy?

Not a good look, man. Then again, judging by the majority of your posts.....

Im not even obsessed, idc I never had him added to friends or played with him in a premade

Im only obsessed with the fact that all you bitches sat there for 4+ years doing 2 things. Either asslicking him ingame and on the forums or crying about him and not doing anything. Get stepped on by a jaja, fucking clueless degenerate scum.

That is all . Lets keep this up on the front page for all to know the US F2P bracket history :)

Last edited:
You're the one talking about it.

Also, I never once bitched about it. Seemed to completely miss the whole thing and never BGd at the times he was.

Whenever any farming happens, any rational minded person just leaves.

You're the one talking about it.

Also, I never once bitched about it. Seemed to completely miss the whole thing and never BGd at the times he was.

Whenever any farming happens, any rational minded person just leaves.

Ok then you must have left every time farming happened:). Or went into stealth as a rogue so you had no idea what was going on around you. Thats why, read on the first page, Im here to refresh kids' memories, most have already forgot the epic tears they shed and the farming that happened.

Even your buttbuddy Llud agreed on pg1 lmao, why dont you ask him :)

Im the truth teller exposing the truth wherever it may be found.:)

Inoobupro the Deputy of Truth.

Last edited:
Ok then you must have left every time farming happened:). Or went into stealth as a rogue so you had no idea what was going on around you. Thats why, read on the first page, Im here to refresh kids' memories, most have already forgot the epic tears they shed and the farming that happened.

You're a peach.

Quick Recap of the US 20-24 Bracket timeline

June? 2011 -trials introduced
Dec? 2011-Duopaladin makes a hord
Dec2011?-2014?? Duopaladin makes the whole 20-24 US bracket and any EU who play US their bitches ingame and on the forums

F2p non jajas get humiliated to the point of having to resort to posting threads on the forums almost weekly about GY farming and how it impacts the brackets. Most likely they are still permanently scarred by duopaladin nightmares and flashbacks

huehuehuehuahuehuea, massaka.
do you eat his ass every morning or what ? Duo wasn't even good you keep forgetting to add his other 9 friends he always qued with he wasn't even that good your just his fanboy lol dude I could 1v1 duo and I have he's ass man he was "good" because his premades before scaling was a thing once scaling hit he ate more dicks than girls who only hang out with guys because they're "less drama"
*inserts picture of girl with hotdogs all in her mouth to resemble what I just said*

do you eat his ass every morning or what ? Duo wasn't even good you keep forgetting to add his other 9 friends he always qued with he wasn't even that good your just his fanboy lol dude I could 1v1 duo and I have he's ass man he was "good" because his premades before scaling was a thing once scaling hit he ate more dicks than girls who only hang out with guys because they're "less drama"
*inserts picture of girl with hotdogs all in her mouth to resemble what I just said*

LOL

Read my previous post, like I said I never played with duo or had him added to friends ingame or on the forums. Unlike alot here that had him added on forums but cry bout him ingame :)

Idc what he did or does im just here to spread the honest truth of what happened. Inoobupro the Purveyor of Truth.

Now lets read your previous post on pg3 :) Contradicting much lmao?

Duo is a old school Gucci everyone hates him but at the same time they all want his dick

LOL

Read my previous post, like I said I never played with duo or had him added to friends ingame or on the forums. Unlike alot here that had him added on forums but cry bout him ingame :)

Idc what he did or does im just here to spread the honest truth of what happened. Inoobupro the Purveyor of Truth.

Now lets read your previous post on pg3 :) Contradicting much lmao?
Fanboy= sucking ones balls even if they have not met them or talked to them.

I wouldn't think contradicting more like the truth, everyone hates the try hard 29 fotm gy farmer group but when it just so happens the fotm is on your team you praise them when they win the game for you. See for me I dislike fotm bc ik my team doesn't need them. I never said I really disliked Gucci or duo I just feel like they have untapped potential within a different class or doing something differently like if duo or Gucci dropped down to 20 they would be called pros but since they are just gy camping people hate them apparently you did not see my welcome back thread for Gucci (it was a picture of my guild gy farming Gucci) I did this to show everyone that even people like duo and Gucci can get farmed without their team. You say it's the truth but you say you never played in a bg with him or talked to him. Anyone can say some shit like "oh yea I watched the super bowl on tv" but that doesn't compare to the guy who was actually at the super bowl. You don't really know what something is unless you find out yourself people like Gucci and duo over do what they say, Ik you see Gucci flexing in the threads saying how much he reks but half of what he says is not true at all

Can't we just lock/delete this already?

@Gokku @Celax stop feeding the troll lol, everything he says is just baiting you.
Not falling for bait, just laughing at how bad he is at this. :p

And yeah, I agree with Taco. Anyway, I'm done here.

US f2p bracket sodomized for 4+ years on a daily basis and bounced between having to /AFK and staying in ghost form like a worn out pingpong ball of failure

Rekt by jajas.

Hue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread