US Why Jajas own this bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

inoobupro

Banned
Sometimes I see many of these so called bracket legendz call Jajas dumb, that jajas do this and do that. But lets not let this bracket ever forget(most have short memory btw) how Duo(who is a jaja) tamed, domesticated and pacified the rowdiest of the US trials/p2wins!!!! :cool:

Lets never forget the cries that were heard daily.

Even the mods were impressed after being cultivated (some old TI mods were farmed too btw so they quickly got humbled up a lil bit ).Even after that some 19s went and got farmed up they as well accepted Duos superiority and went onto his friends list.:):):)

Btw u cant call someone a jaja or retard when they're farming you

tru story.
Conclusion and moral of this. Jajas>all

Last edited:
Cool story but duo himself did not tame it by himself as of I remeber he always had a team with him of overpowered fucks to win it for him... Duo is that great all he did was build up a good team if some team like the robsquad went fotm and 29 they would be unstoppable. Duo is not very impressive it's just that most people don't seem to notice he only wins with fotm on him just like how holy crit used to reign

they do own the bracket.
same as arabs own europe.
Can't mess with quantity m8.

I seem to remember the Vashj kids wiping their feet with Duo's face, on more than one occasion. Things happen when four Rogues and a Prot Warrior tunnel you.

Just because someone can out gear everyone - f2ps ect and other 24s doesn't make them good.

Well, in relation to this bracket, jaja refers to South American players. Such players tend to be subpar in most situations.

Jaja is more commonly known in certain areas of the U.S. as slang for a Hispanics laugh.

Well, in relation to this bracket, jaja refers to South American players. Such players tend to be subpar in most situations.

Jaja is more commonly known in certain areas of the U.S. as slang for a Hispanics laugh.

Killed duo with a enhance shaman in mop , Duo would of never lasted in EU bgs in 2011 - 2012 GSC would of farmed him like prairie farms

Sadly we never got to premade Duo, when we politely asked him if he wanted to premade us his response was "I want 2-300$ as that will be the money I lose by not streaming for 1 hour." Which makes absolutely no sense, as 1. He had 1-2 viewers (No joke) and 2. He would deffinetly have had more viewers by actually streaming the event.
When threads like these pops up I even regret not paying him just for people to see how bad he actually is at the game, I hope everyone who truely believes Duo is good is trolling, otherwise they must be pretty damn bad themselves.

Sadly we never got to premade Duo, when we politely asked him if he wanted to premade us his response was "I want 2-300$ as that will be the money I lose by not streaming for 1 hour." Which makes absolutely no sense, as 1. He had 1-2 viewers (No joke) and 2. He would deffinetly have had more viewers by actually streaming the event.
When threads like these pops up I even regret not paying him just for people to see how bad he actually is at the game, I hope everyone who truely believes Duo is good is trolling, otherwise they must be pretty damn bad themselves.
Idk man duo never trolled I can usually tell a troll from a legit self absorbed person and he wasnt a troll lma0

Last edited:
I like pickles.

I've never played against Duo, that I can recall. Is he newer? I haven't been active in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread