Why is this the only way people can win?

suspence

Legend
So i was doing arenas we were running Elem shammy MM hunter we went 5-0 faced a disc priest arcane mage ... we won ... then went 7-0 faced the arcane mage disc priest team agian they rapped my hunter is seconds lost .... Faced em agian and we rapped the mage but my hunter died at same time after a long 15 min'ish fight i got the LoSing priest .... next match Mage was frost .... couldnt beat them ... bubbles wrecked us [tried purging hunter would be dead by the time the bubbles were off ... tried bursting thats was a no go .... bursted the priest but hunter died and i got raped by the mage deep freeze [trinketed] cold snap deep froze agian]

So i guess my question is why do people roll frost mage disc to win?

is it lack of skill or what ?

i mean its just as bad as the team i faced that went roguex2 both with taziks open with ambush tazik on 1 target GG.

how the **** did you lose to a arcanem/??? team.

it's just.

OKAY GUYZ WE CC HEALA AND LOLRAPE THE MAGE TO 100% - 0%

trojan is second best dk in eu i think he can rape a shitty 5button prot paladin

pingaslol said:
trojan is second best dk in eu i think he can rape a shitty 5button prot paladin

wtf are you talking about blood dk lol?

roflamo prot paly, ait. i am resto druid btw. prot is for gays like you are in blood.

i'm frost duel wield ever since people said it was shit so gtfo :) 12year old kids have no chittychat here

Sharlindra said:
wtf are you talking about blood dk lol?

roflamo prot paly, ait. i am resto druid btw. prot is for gays like you are in blood.

Hi. I'm a homosexual and I play both Prot Paladin and Blood Death Knight in addition to my 70 rogue twink and my Feral 85.

Come at me.

Oh gawd, here goes the trolling again.

Why do you have to make every post into a troll-war with absolutely no relevance to the subject.

It gets old guys, please..

Users who are viewing this thread