Why is this the only way people can win?

Willesen1 said:
Oh gawd, here goes the trolling again.

Why do you have to make every post into a troll-war with absolutely no relevance to the subject.

It gets old guys, please..

Trolling ?

Cant be old.

suspence said:
So i was doing arenas we were running Elem shammy MM hunter we went 5-0 faced a disc priest arcane mage ... we won ... then went 7-0 faced the arcane mage disc priest team agian they rapped my hunter is seconds lost .... Faced em agian and we rapped the mage but my hunter died at same time after a long 15 min'ish fight i got the LoSing priest .... next match Mage was frost .... couldnt beat them ... bubbles wrecked us [tried purging hunter would be dead by the time the bubbles were off ... tried bursting thats was a no go .... bursted the priest but hunter died and i got raped by the mage deep freeze [trinketed] cold snap deep froze agian]

So i guess my question is why do people roll frost mage disc to win?

Back on topic:

Playing Feral Druid/Resto Shaman we never lose against this team, we just spam purge the mage and he gets owned ;s It will be hard to tank the damage as ele/hunter since hunters get owned in this bracket hard. One thing I can say is that your comp isnt the best and that the level 70 bracket is really unbalanced. Your not going to win all your games, and you have to face it.

People play these classes for several reasons, so I can't tell you why they play them exactly. However, losing to a 2300 mmr backpedaling double frostmage or frostmage/rogue does kinda make you sigh.

Back off topic:

Sharlindra said:
who cant kill em? you? me? me? you? phhh... phhh... ph...

I have no problem killing mages in arena, somebody seems too, though...

sideburnz said:
Back off topic:

I have no problem killing mages in arena, somebody seems too, though...

Cause off topic makes me giggle, whine more Sharlindra.

QFT on Sideburnz who should go horde.

Cause well, horde is better ?

Flame me now.

Camael said:
Cause off topic makes me giggle, whine more Sharlindra.

QFT on Sideburnz who should go horde.

Cause well, horde is better ?

Flame me now.

Going horde and x-realming costs more than I can make from selling a kidney! However, I did make a DK on your realm but failed to find a guild that I could be stapled to for the perks so I gave up on that idea :p

Because people that play frost mage at 70 is very sad and bad people but can still faceroll to the top, fuc**** noob frost mages.

sideburnz said:
Going horde and x-realming costs more than I can make from selling a kidney! However, I did make a DK on your realm but failed to find a guild that I could be stapled to for the perks so I gave up on that idea :p

Sad face.

Quinp said:
Because people that play frost mage at 70 is very sad and bad people but can still faceroll to the top, fuc**** noob frost mages.

Gogo emo rage, do eeeeeeeeeet.

Users who are viewing this thread