Why i am no longer playing.

After a period of 2-3 weeks, things got better between me and the guys and girls over at TN. Sadly, it has never really felt the same and the Cross realm situation didn't help as TN was x-realm with LS (Laughing Skull). This caused constant bust-ups and for me, it was hard seeing that all happen so consistently and frequently made me wonder if I should continue to bother playing despite the negativity.

Sam, you damn nub. TN isn't CRZ'ed with LS anymore (CRZ pools got changed a bit in patch 5.1). Come back! )':

Shame to leave so close to your goal.Good luck with whatever you do anyways,you was a good opponent and team mate and a loss alliance will dearly miss.

Oro

Was nice to read through some of these this morning, for now my account was locked, and i will leave it that way for a while, no ammount of talking will ever make me change my mind unfortunetly broken, :(

Yda why be deletin my post bro , its ma way lovin , its forum 101 , you dish out some good hate n truth to useless boring post from sum1 with good itention , then let all the love pitty roll in . peace.

At no point did i mention anything to do with him having 360k honor kills, i said hes a good FC as he can out-run and run rings around most people, can you guys learn the difference between what you think, and what is being written.

tbh Maratian is barely a decent fc. He backpeddles and can't do jumps. Outrunning rogues and running in circles is just the way druids roll.

mara is a horrible player and a worse person, but every time i say it this clown thinks im trolling him.... o_O

everytime i think of you billy, i remember that epic AB when we were both healing specs, we held out for likr 5-6 minutes 2v7 and finally survived it after a bunch of morons turned up to help :D

At no point did i mention anything to do with him having 360k honor kills, i said hes a good FC as he can out-run and run rings around most people, can you guys learn the difference between what you think, and what is being written.

Hes a DRUID with basic terrain skills. hes just some next druid.

To be honest I don't remember ever playing with you in Cata, but did have the questionable pleasure to do so in MOP.

Reading through some of these posts gives me an impression that you are/were an objective-focused player but in those two bgs we did you seemed to be just like any other rude KB whore. Sad I didn't get to see the better side of you.

Wish you all the best. c:

Edit: What does Moonfire-Mara have to do with this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I don't remember ever playing with you in Cata, but did have the questionable pleasure to do so in MOP.

Reading through some of these posts gives me an impression that you are/were an objective-focused player but in those two bgs we did you seemed to be just like any other rude KB whore. Sad I didn't get to see the better side of you.

Wish you all the best. c:

Edit: What does Moonfire-Mara have to do with this post.

maybe if you read thru this thread properly you'd understand where sam says "something about mara being a good FC" thats when SH#T GOT REAL SONNNNNNN.

cyaz.

maybe if my post wasnt full of complete morons would help, its my opinion on mara, and after several months of fighting against him, and seing how he plays, i see why he plays like it, and just to make it clear, i was an objective player, always focused on capping flags, 87k honor kills never farmed, winning is a priority.

maybe if my post wasnt full of complete morons would help

your post is full of morons because you wrote it, your thread on the other hand is full of people being honest..... i know its annoying when that happens :p

Whining when someone else kills your target doesn't necessarily scream objective player to me, nor did your general attitude in those bgs. But as I said I only played with you twice, could be you were a genuine sweetie pie otherwise. :3

Users who are viewing this thread