Why dodge?

GG US 24's :)

I agree with lokah, double hunt and double spriest is unnecessary if you are trying to prove brains > brawn. If you want to prove that then you need to be fighting against a stronger team - did anyone record the 2 games already played btw?

Also looking forward to seeing Duo's farm squad up against Lith and co. When's it gonna happen Thepriesto?

edit: guys are the facebook/photo links of a TI member?

As I said, our comp was completely legal by terms in which Honeybadger set. That being said I did record it, and you'll be impressed to see that it wasn't as OP as you may have thought. Because we ran 2 shadow's we lacked heavily on our heals, with that being said, each team ran 2 hunters.
The purpose of this premade wasn't to prove anything, but the fact that 24s CAN organize 10v10s, and be good sports about it. That's it.

As for [MENTION=11084]Thepriesto[/MENTION] -- I think we all know the answer to that.

Video of Game 1 (The more balanced of the 2 if you ask me):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4sLyvl69bI

I did not record Game 2.

Enjoy.

It was really GOOD GAMES and more importantly the most fun a lot of us have had in a long while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see what the opposition is on running the best possible comp, even if it includes double hunter/shadow priest, Lith's comp seemed ideal for a premade.

The point is to win a match, they followed the agreed upon rules; if you're not going to abuse what's at your disposal in that situation, what's to say the other team won't?

There is no abuse in playing according to the rules. It was the borrowing of the 19s comp guidelines, with the lack of shadow priests in that bracket, which led to any issues in the first place.

I will only add this. I tried to stick to the rule I had placed. Which I took from 19s , where I totally forgot spriest isn't a factor. Next premade may have a rule like Druids. Can't have 2 priest of the same spec, but will wait for patch to look at. Building stacks while 2 spriest has 3 orbs up along with rogues ambush. Then click flag. Rogue wasn't a problem was the burst of 2 spriests. Lith did not violate the rules. he did great at showing us what adjusts may or may not have to be made in the future for all 24 premade in the bracket. Lastly I saw video which I didn't think was being aired. Which says Sua sponte vs Sanctuary . I tried to only pull from guild. I had to pull 2 pugs to fit my rules. I had refused to pug. i wanted to reward guildies to a good game Sanctuary Vs 10 Real ids . Lith had 7 real id pugs. Only 3 were from Sua sponte. Which I found odd due to voodoo being logged on his rogue but yet they grabbed a rogue from another guild. At time of play Sua sponte they had 5 - 24s online in guild but only 3 were from Sua sponte were chosen to play and lastly one of the spriest Mists was from Ally Sanctuary. Now you know why I only say GG.

I will no longer comment on this thread. GG. This post was to tell people that Lith did stick to the guidelines, and to say was not Guild vs Guild.

The guild had an awesome time . We as a guild needed to see what future adjusts needed to be made. I thank Lith for the experience. All I told every guildie before the game was "Just have fun" & they did. :)

#GG

I will only add this. I tried to stick to the rule I had placed. Which I took from 19s , where I totally forgot spriest isn't a factor. Next premade may have a rule like Druids. Can't have 2 priest of the same spec, but will wait for patch to look at. Building stacks while 2 spriest has 3 orbs up along with rogues ambush. Then click flag. Rogue wasn't a problem was the burst of 2 spriests. Lith did not violate the rules. he did great at showing us what adjusts may or may not have to be made in the future for all 24 premade in the bracket. Lastly I saw video which I didn't think was being aired. Which says Sua sponte vs Sanctuary . I tried to only pull from guild. I had to pull 2 pugs to fit my rules. I had refused to pug. i wanted to reward guildies to a good game Sanctuary Vs 10 Real ids . Lith had 7 real id pugs. Only 3 were from Sua sponte. Which I found odd due to voodoo being logged on his rogue but yet they grabbed a rogue from another guild. At time of play Sua sponte they had 5 - 24s online in guild but only 3 were from Sua sponte were chosen to play and lastly one of the spriest Mists was from Ally Sanctuary. Now you know why I only say GG.

I will no longer comment on this thread. GG. This post was to tell people that Lith did stick to the guidelines, and to say was not Guild vs Guild.

The guild had an awesome time . We as a guild needed to see what future adjusts needed to be made. I thank Lith for the experience. All I told every guildie before the game was "Just have fun" & they did. :)

#GG

I thank you HB for providing us with such a great game.
As I said, you guys were really impressive, and with that I felt as if the bracket deserved to see what both guilds brought to the table. By any means I wasn't posting it to gloat. I always find videos to be educational - learn from what we did, and also make adjustments on what you could do better. I think we all could use improvements and the only way in improving is to just keep on doing it.

As for the players who filled my roster. Outside of Luck and Jab - Each player has a toon in Sua Sponte (With the exception of Faith - Still on Alex't so that we can sync with Sanct) i just couldn't have them on those toons due to comp restrictions is all. I did however say in a previous post that I would have to real ID in order to fill the roles. That being said the group i chose was there to represent Sua Sponte as a guild, regardless of Guild Tags. Posting "Lith's Team" vs "Sanctuary" in the beginning of the video would cause confusion. I don't deserve that much credit, it was a team fight, a Sua Sponte team.

Was a Blast that is all the matters in my book.
Come 5.4 I'll be hosting 10v10 matches for anyone that wants to come. Rosters will be filled on the forums every week before the set day (Probably the same day every week, Not on Thursdays to avoid clashing with BYOG)

/salute

I don't see what the opposition is on running the best possible comp, even if it includes double hunter/shadow priest, Lith's comp seemed ideal for a premade.

There is no abuse in playing according to the rules.

Lith did not violate the rules

I never mentioned anything about rule breaking or abusing team setups? I just said double hunter and double spriest is overpowered in a premade IF you are playing to prove brains > brawn.

If you just want to rape face in a premade then gg.

Are their any streamers? I wouldn't mind watching live next time you play.. Make sure to announce it here :)

One must assume that both sides will bring the comp that they feel will assist them most in winning, so 'brains > brawn' takes place in the actual playing of the game.

**I WILL NOT SAY NO TO ANY CHALLENGE.

In fact this is an invitation to the ENTIRE BRACKET.

You and your guildies should collect a full set of gear, DO NOT ENCHANT IT more than f2ps can, and face a premade of 10 f2ps.

/golfclap more f2ps on your 24 hunter while being pockethealed

Lith honestly I somewhat agree in what Feet is saying; however I do at the same time realize that trying to get a bunch of people to follow an at-times tedious regime of F2P restricted gear would be an inconvenience, to say the least...

You said the other day "Out of all the games we've played today it was worth it for those two."
So two games were enjoyable, the rest were faceroll, yes?
We both know the answer to that. If you had at least the group you run with often gear up with F2P items you could make a gear set for that, and when you run into an easy group, switch to that, or at least have yourselves gimped somehow... Idk.

Just an insight, do what you like, I enjoy running with you either way. Just feel like you might get more of a challenge with some sort of temporary gimp that you can take away when fighting other 24s.

You and your guildies should collect a full set of gear, DO NOT ENCHANT IT more than f2ps can, and face a premade of 10 f2ps.

/golfclap more f2ps on your 24 hunter while being pockethealed

Don't come at me as if you're some angel. You target my guild in every game you're in, spam emote /lol then afk out.
Players like you don't deserve that type of courtesy.

However if you want to make a challenge with a time/date - giving us enough time to prepare our gear sets, I'll see what my guild can do.
Otherwise, please don't expect me to come at you with with flowers and candies, apologizing for having an organized 5 man, everytime I queue. I'm here to build a guild and work with the community, not please a player with no respect.

@Phront. Me and you both know that even now, with the new enchants etc. a well put together 10man of f2ps, can still conquer a 5 man of 24s. It's easier to sync 10 mans on horde side too! I find that its time for you f2ps to step up, and come in with numbers. That's just my look on it.

@Phront. Me and you both know that even now, with the new enchants etc. a well put together 10man of f2ps, can still conquer a 5 man of 24s. It's easier to sync 10 mans on horde side too! I find that its time for you f2ps to step up, and come in with numbers. That's just my look on it.

I forgot, Healers can easily heal through the burst of a shadow priest, Hunter and a Rogue with decked out enchants.

Don't come at me as if you're some angel. You target my guild in every game you're in, spam emote /lol then afk out.
Players like you don't deserve that type of courtesy.

However if you want to make a challenge with a time/date - giving us enough time to prepare our gear sets, I'll see what my guild can do.
Otherwise, please don't expect me to come at you with with flowers and candies, apologizing for having an organized 5 man, everytime I queue. I'm here to build a guild and work with the community, not please a player with no respect.

1. Hahaha how was anything I said angelic? I target your guild, emote you, then afk because you are pathetically FARMING THE GRAVEYARD. Are you stupid?
2.Players like me? Whaaaat? I'll get curtesy if I pretend that you don't have a real life inferiority complex?
3. Also, I never asked for an apology... calm down

1. Hahaha how was anything I said angelic? I target your guild, emote you, then afk because you are pathetically FARMING THE GRAVEYARD. Are you stupid?
2.Players like me? Whaaaat? I'll get curtesy if I pretend that you don't have a real life inferiority complex?
3. Also, I never asked for an apology... calm down

We farm the Graveyard?
You might want to go get your vision checked.

Don't come on the forums pissed at the patch and expect us players who pay to have any sympathy towards players with no morals of respect. Sorry you lack the coordination and skill to do anything else but emote spam, then AFK. Shows alot about what you would do as soon as you start losing a game that was close.

We farm the Graveyard?
You might want to go get your vision checked.

Don't come on the forums pissed at the patch and expect us players who pay to have any sympathy towards players with no morals of respect. Sorry you lack the coordination and skill to do anything else but emote spam, then AFK. Shows alot about what you would do as soon as you start losing a game that was close.

Holy shit you are beyond stupid. Why would anyone respect you? You farm all the time, who are you trying to fool on these forums? Why would i stay in a game getting farmed by you and your geek squad all game? how is it a close game if my whole team is dead? Why would I stay? Also what mAkes you think I am asking for your sympathy? If anything I feel sorry for you! Have I said anything about the patch? Poor child you are completely delusional...

Users who are viewing this thread