Why do you have a hunter?

The perceived relationship between being overpowered, and easy to play is a flawed idea

A Hunter is much more difficult to play at 20, than most Classes are at that level. Warriors, and Mages come to mind as Classes with only a few keys to hit, for optimal performance, while a Hunter has to worry about minimum range, pet positioning, pet micro, multi DOTing at times, awkward resource management with their awful Focus. All of these are things that don't hinder any other Class, except Warlocks (excluding Focus), and at the same time, Hunters have to work more abilities like Concussive Shot, Hunter's Mark etc, into their rotation, than most Classes. Hunters also don't have access to any non consumable self healing, at all

The problem is that a someone playing a Hunter at the skill cap will be far better and more useful than any other equally skilled player of a different Class

Shit son, hunter is by far the easiest class at 20. Just get focus get 2 focus macros and gg.

Now you're just contradicting yourself.

I don't think you know what "contradicting yourself" means

As you can see, I clearly explained why Hunters are not the easiest Class to play at 20, by far. If you think I'm incorrect, then you should attempt to debate the point; telling someone they contradicted themselves when you don't even know what the word means is just... silly

Shit son, hunter is by far the easiest class at 20. Just get focus get 2 focus macros and gg.

Best Class, not easiest Class

Though all Classes are pretty easy. World of Warcraft's Classes have never been very complex, and this is the level 20 version of them, so obviously it's going to be relatively simple, and easy to play

Best Class, not easiest Class

Though all Classes are pretty easy. World of Warcraft's Classes have never been very complex, and this is the level 20 version of them, so obviously it's going to be relatively simple, and easy to play

Dam bro you know you shit :D f2p wow being easier version of an easy game was just what i was going to say after reading your first sentence. But yu said it

To help myself getting AGM.

Both best and easiet. You obviously aren't skilled at all if you think hunter is hard.

Did you read what we said? He saids the game is easy. So he thinks hunter is hard COMPARED to other classes at this level but it is still easy
Easy doesn't mean easiest

Did you read what we said? He saids the game is easy. So he thinks hunter is hard COMPARED to other classes at this level but it is still easy
Easy doesn't mean easiest

He said hunter were one of the hardest classes. I've played every class on either 20 or 19 and hunter is far from the hardest class. For god's sake, he's got 5k HK:s on his hunter, how much experienced can he be?

He said hunter were one of the hardest classes. I've played every class on either 20 or 19 and hunter is far from the hardest class. For god's sake, he's got 5k HK:s on his hunter, how much experienced can he be?

One of the hardest classes doesn't mean the hardest class...
Tell me then what class is the hardest to play for you?

One of the hardest classes doesn't mean the hardest class...
Tell me then what class is the hardest to play for you?

DK ofc
oh w8, wrong forum... :)

No, but I want one, since the skill cap is the highest in f2p, wonder why theres so many 20 hunters in bgs? Now you know

I made a tauren 19 hunter back when the int build was king. It was too easy - even undergeared and with little enchantments. I deleted the toon after a few months. They had multi-shot back then and it was pretty sweet but otherwise I found the class a bit dull.

There is no shame in rolling a hunter - so stop promoting the stigma me fine buckos.

Just don't act like king sh*t when you top the KBs/dmg in a BG :cool:

warlock and mage, you're not making a point here...
I am making a point that hunter is not the easiest class like you said isnt that obvious? isnt that what we are arguing about?
mage and warlock.
I play a warlock that is BiS (BiS makes so much difference on a lock) and lock are overrated. lock are really easy. All you need to worry about as a lock is to use fear at correct times and try to get out of combat to soul harvest. that hard? not for me

The perceived relationship between being overpowered, and easy to play is a flawed idea

A Hunter is much more difficult to play at 20, than most Classes are at that level. Warriors, and Mages come to mind as Classes with only a few keys to hit, for optimal performance, while a Hunter has to worry about minimum range, pet positioning, pet micro, multi DOTing at times, awkward resource management with their awful Focus. All of these are things that don't hinder any other Class, except Warlocks (excluding Focus), and at the same time, Hunters have to work more abilities like Concussive Shot, Hunter's Mark etc, into their rotation, than most Classes. Hunters also don't have access to any non consumable self healing, at all

The problem is that a someone playing a Hunter at the skill cap will be far better and more useful than any other equally skilled player of a different Class

I'll rephrase. To prove how easy it is to top kills and damage in bgs.

I am making a point that hunter is not the easiest class like you said isnt that obvious? isnt that what we are arguing about?
mage and warlock.
I play a warlock that is BiS (BiS makes so much difference on a lock) and lock are overrated. lock are really easy. All you need to worry about as a lock is to use fear at correct times and try to get out of combat to soul harvest. that hard? not for me

No, it isn't obivous, you're not bringing any arguments at all WHY a hunter is hard to play. To chain-fear healers, preventing from getting heals, is one hundred times harder than playing a hunter. Also, you're forgetting the fact that warlock as a class is really weak, their spells dmg much lesser than any other class'.

I learned to play hunter in a few days and I don't really feel that I can advance any further at all. Maybe I'm just much better at the game than you?

Users who are viewing this thread