Why do you have a hunter?

Both best and easiet. You obviously aren't skilled at all if you think hunter is hard.

Lol, I never said it was hard

Please read the entire post, where I clearly said that all Classes are easy (especially at level 20). Hunters are simply harder than most other Classes, but that doesn't mean they are hard to play

And judging by your later posts in this Thread, I feel compelled to suggest that you calm down. There's no reason to get emotional about a twink bracket, no one takes this stuff seriously

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I never said it was hard

Please read the entire post, where I clearly said that all Classes are easy (especially at level 20). Hunters are simply harder than most other Classes, but that doesn't mean they are hard to play

And judging by your later posts in this Thread, I feel compelled to suggest that you calm down. There's no reason to get emotional about a twink bracket, no one takes this stuff seriously

Hunters
are
not
harder
than
most
classes
period.

and you don't really need to tell met o calm down, I can handle my own anger.

Hunters
are
not
harder
than
most
classes
period.

and you don't really need to tell met o calm down, I can handle my own anger.

Me and that guy who makes puts videos on YouTube every five minutes, have already explained to you multiple times why Hunters are harder than most Classes. To re-iterate, all Classes are easy to play (especially at level 20), but Hunters have more abilities overall, and way more situational stuff that you have to work into your rotation in order to preform optimally. Walking backwards, spamming Arcane Shot is not preforming optimally

You have done nothing but say "no ur wrong LOLOLOL!", in some effort to prove that Hunters being overpowered at 20 means that they are also easy. This is simply flawed logic

Me and that guy who makes puts videos on YouTube every five minutes, have already explained to you multiple times why Hunters are harder than most Classes. To re-iterate,

Look at my earlier response to that, back in the thread.

all Classes are easy to play (especially at level 20), but Hunters have more abilities overall, and way more situational stuff that you have to work into your rotation in order to preform optimally. Walking backwards, spamming Arcane Shot is not preforming optimally

You've said this several times, this is your subjective opinion. If you were more experienced with the other classes you'd probably think otherwise.

You have done nothing but say "no ur wrong LOLOLOL!", in some effort to prove that Hunters being overpowered at 20 means that they are also easy. This is simply flawed logic

What were I to do? I had to explain why his logic is nothing but wrong, as I said earlier: I could write down things that makes each class "hard" but it still doesn't mean that the class is remarkable better than any other class.

I understand that you want to justify yourself playing hunter.

Look at my earlier response to that, back in the thread.

You've said this several times, this is your subjective opinion. If you were more experienced with the other classes you'd probably think otherwise.

What were I to do? I had to explain why his logic is nothing but wrong, as I said earlier: I could write down things that makes each class "hard" but it still doesn't mean that the class is remarkable better than any other class.

I understand that you want to justify yourself playing hunter.

Why would I want to justify myself playing anything in a level 20 bracket?

It seems as though the concepts of a class skill floor and skill cap are being confused here. There was a great article posted on arenajunkies a while back discussing this regarding frost mages that can be related to the hunter discussion going on in this thread

A hunter in this bracket has the lowest skill floor of all classes in my opinion. What I mean by that is even someone with little pvp experience or knowledge of how to play the class can be 'successful' in terms of overall damage and killing blows. This is why you see so many on each team just about every game. You do not need to use focus macros, know how to properly manage focus, strafe, etc... to kill a majority of classes. However, when attempting to reach the skill cap, a great deal more is involved in the class.

A hunter at or near the skill cap will absolutely devastate just about anyone one on one and disrupt healers in conjunction to dpsing. With their array of available CC they can do much more than strictly DPS when played at a higher level (I know it is 20-24, but hopefully you understand my meaning). The problem in this bracket results from the low skill floor, which can very easily cloud the high skill cap.

A class frequently brought up in some of the post was warlock, which has a MUCH higher skill floor and likely equal (if not greater) skill cap. Because of this you will see one warlock for every, let's say, 40 hunters. It is significantly more challenging to play an introductory on a warlock than it is a hunter.

Hopefully that makes at least a little bit of sense.

It seems as though the concepts of a class skill floor and skill cap are being confused here. There was a great article posted on arenajunkies a while back discussing this regarding frost mages that can be related to the hunter discussion going on in this thread

A hunter in this bracket has the lowest skill floor of all classes in my opinion. What I mean by that is even someone with little pvp experience or knowledge of how to play the class can be 'successful' in terms of overall damage and killing blows. This is why you see so many on each team just about every game. You do not need to use focus macros, know how to properly manage focus, strafe, etc... to kill a majority of classes. However, when attempting to reach the skill cap, a great deal more is involved in the class.

A hunter at or near the skill cap will absolutely devastate just about anyone one on one and disrupt healers in conjunction to dpsing. With their array of available CC they can do much more than strictly DPS when played at a higher level (I know it is 20-24, but hopefully you understand my meaning). The problem in this bracket results from the low skill floor, which can very easily cloud the high skill cap.

A class frequently brought up in some of the post was warlock, which has a MUCH higher skill floor and likely equal (if not greater) skill cap. Because of this you will see one warlock for every, let's say, 40 hunters. It is significantly more challenging to play an introductory on a warlock than it is a hunter.

Hopefully that makes at least a little bit of sense.

That is exactly correct :) thank you for your conclusion. We weretalking about the skill cap all the time since we mentioned "good hunter" or skill capped hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I'll ever make a hunter, developed a deep hatred for the class and anybody who plays them.

I have a hunter becauz my mumy says im special and dat i deserve duh bestest

Users who are viewing this thread