Why cant 10's post in the 10-19 bracket?

The kms thing: For gold, the Ida thing: excuse to be a retard : all the other shit: Just to rip you off.
You've just been my gold mine bby, anthing i've said that isnt true (almost EVERYTHING,) i didnt mean :)

You know exactly NOTHING about me. ANd will never do so, the life i ''have'' (huehue) i won't tell.

1403992491_6wvqc_2ae49.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the guy who sucks ABSOLUTE dick at the game, even at 100, fucking rogue cant beat lock. Okay that's fine ye? But you play all fotm classes
you think you're FUCKING amazing but you suck absolute aids at this game
The best thing for you is either:
Get a girlfriend
Kill yourself
Git gud.
No1 likes you,atleast i TRY to be nice to people. You buy them over to make them think you're a god
You've left 10-19's ALOT, i haven't you are the one that should leave. We don't need scammers </3

Locks easily beat rogues at 100 just saying

https://gyazo.com/fca5076380779d9e82bf1d0198e16be0 << Quack was on vacation. 24/7 making arguements on TI. BEST LIFE EU!

Quack, a conclusion: NO ONE EVER LIKED YOU. I only used you for gold, you're a annoying 14 year old.
You pay people to DDOS for you and say YOU ddos cause you're worthless, like who can't ddos? It's as simple as a program + 2 buttons.
You suck at life. and at WoW. GGNORE

Destroluck is a peado chatting up a 15 year old girl, don't know how he can hate on anyone. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread