Why cant 10's post in the 10-19 bracket?

DexaQT

Grandfathered
So, the almighty ''19s'' bracket, blabla we all heard it.
We, 10's cannot post into the actual active and GOOD forum, and we had be given a shitty subforum, why?
No reason. cus ''10s are shit'' While some 10s crit 5k, some 2k without buffs.
And some of us DOMINATE bg's!
the 10-19 forum should be for the whole bracket.

None dominate bgs. Ur guys' damage scales to the same as ours but with less abilities so your literally gimping yourselves and any team your on. Get your level 10 friends together and wargame and stop throwing games in the >19< bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
10s are a niche within a niche man, it would be like having f2ps and 29s in the same forum.

None dominate bgs. Ur guys' damage scales to the same as ours but with less abilities so your literally gimping yourselves and any team your on. Get your level 10 friends together and wargame and stop throwing games in the 19 bracket.

Yet i was top FC kills, healer kills, DPS overall, most kills overall. and best damage as rogue in a 19's bg, (for melees)

allahu akbar

Must have been with the scrubs. Nobodies stopping you guys from posting here but nobody who plays nineteens likes or appreciates you guys in BGs. You take advantage of our success in queing. 19s made the pops happen. Not shitty 10s.

Who cares who makes the pops? 1 less kick isnt gonna throw a whole fucking game you retarded cow.
And why do you call people scrubs when you play a 3 buttons bracket? :/

So, the almighty ''19s'' bracket, blabla we all heard it.
We, 10's cannot post into the actual active and GOOD forum, and we had be given a shitty subforum, why?
No reason. cus ''10s are shit'' While some 10s crit 5k, some 2k without buffs.
And some of us DOMINATE bg's!
the 10-19 forum should be for the whole bracket.

You're really good at irritating people, eh?

All this enthusiasm over tens... Channel it into something productive like lv 10 war games or something. My team afk kicks every 10 we see, every time.

So you basicly ruin the fun of people? Nice life mate. i rate 9/11

Users who are viewing this thread