Why are these rogues threatened by me?

u eat flies?
<

i'm not altogether sure that accidental ingestion warrants the title food.

Saw you in a BG lol. I was actually laughing.

cirran #1 troll world

#1 rogue is......nobody! *legasp*

What people fail to realize: Cirran = #1.

What some people believe is true = Cirran < Curley.

Why do some people think this?

Answer: Because people see Curley in pugs and he does well.

What can Curley do in premades that Cirran can't?

Answer:

Absolutely nothing. Cirran is by far the most efficient, organized, and strategic rogue in all of US. His ability to control his character is far superior to any other person in the bracket. His field awareness is far superior, and his knowledge of class mechanics/ skills mixed with his ability to predict his targets attacks and movements in advance make him far superior to every other person in the bracket.

Why does Curley think he is #1?

Answer: He has been the most recognizable name for a 19 rogue in pugs for Wotlk+Cata.

Why does Curley feel the need to tell me every time he sees me that he is #1?

Answer: He is scared shitless.

Through playing with Cirran, and actually seeing him play, you will realize that absolutely everything in this post is 100% true and that Cirran is #1. You cannot just deny what is said on TwinkInfo just because you don't want it to be true. It is true, and you will see.

What people fail to realize: Cirran = #1.

What some people believe is true = Cirran < Curley.

Why do some people think this?

Answer: Because people see Curley in pugs and he does well.

What can Curley do in premades that Cirran can't?

Answer:

Absolutely nothing. Cirran is by far the most efficient, organized, and strategic rogue in all of US. His ability to control his character is far superior to any other person in the bracket. His field awareness is far superior, and his knowledge of class mechanics/ skills mixed with his ability to predict his targets attacks and movements in advance make him far superior to every other person in the bracket.

Why does Curley think he is #1?

Answer: He has been the most recognizable name for a 19 rogue in pugs for Wotlk+Cata.

Why does Curley feel the need to tell me every time he sees me that he is #1?

Answer: He is scared shitless.

Through playing with Cirran, and actually seeing him play, you will realize that absolutely everything in this post is 100% true and that Cirran is #1. You cannot just deny what is said on TwinkInfo just because you don't want it to be true. It is true, and you will see.

You forgot to mention one of the best offensive strategic coordinators this bracket has seen.
<

If i wasn't a threat all you scrub rogues wouldn't be asking fort if I was the real deal or not. Forums are forums and all of you want me to fail and blah blah blah. Even if I do prevail it wouldn't matter. You scrub twinks have something to prove to us old twinks and will never get me any recognition.

Hi its Farley
<

Cirran is absolute garbage and I'm #1. You want to know why?

I am by far the most efficient, organized, and strategic rogue in all of US. My ability to control my character is far superior to any other person in the bracket. My field awareness is far superior, and my knowledge of class mechanics/ skills mixed with my ability to predict my targets attacks and movements in advance make me far superior to every other person in the bracket.

Being as good as I am, you will realize that absolutely everything in this post is 100% true and that I am #1. You cannot just deny what is said on TwinkInfo just because you don't want it to be true. It is true, and you will see.

I AM GOD

Cirran is absolute garbage and I'm #1. You want to know why?

I am by far the most efficient, organized, and strategic rogue in all of US. My ability to control my character is far superior to any other person in the bracket. My field awareness is far superior, and my knowledge of class mechanics/ skills mixed with my ability to predict my targets attacks and movements in advance make me far superior to every other person in the bracket.

Being as good as I am, you will realize that absolutely everything in this post is 100% true and that I am #1. You cannot just deny what is said on TwinkInfo just because you don't want it to be true. It is true, and you will see.

I AM GOD

FT#1 rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread