Whos winning WSG now

Enjoy your 2 buttom spam that can 1v1 75% of this bracket.

Also welcome back will! Should have waited a couple weeks after your ban before making a new account

and im pretty sure i can 1v1 99% of this bracket on my priest, so assuming i will be able to do the same on this guy.

and im pretty sure i can 1v1 99% of this bracket on my priest

if you are talking about your 20 priest that isn't saying much
if you are talking about your 20 spriest that's moderately impressive
if you are talking about your 24 priest that's not saying anything
if you are talking about your 24 spriest that's a given and doesn't need to be said.

Honestly you could have rerolled anything besides a Rdruid and done fine as I have seen you on your lock and you were decent.. Just disappointed you choose to reroll the most OP class in the bracket but meh not much room to talk

Oh shit, double posting! He's getting srs.
no its just not edited into one post... wouldnt really expect anything positive from someone ive GY farmed many times.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude bro just roll anything you want ,f2p or 24 it doesn't matter

As long as you play objectively (define objectively) and go for dat flag in this bracket everyone will respect you and you will soon be the best player even if you do a little bit of GY farming here and there. Besides its alliance who are THEY to tell you what to roll.. ..alliance??? to tell you what to roll? ask yourself once again

Wait, who's Will and why does [MENTION=14218]Lillhunter[/MENTION] keep pointing at me in various topics..

Also, I don't mean to come off as aggressive, I was frustrated earlier and shouldn't have even been posting at the time. I apologize if I offended anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread