US Whos the best rogue...

Who do you think is the best rogue in the 29 bracket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys,

Doing a poll for juicy debate, who is the best rogue in the 29 bracket (Overall).

Please vote and you are more then welcome to make a comment on what you think about the rogues mentioned.

Voting rules are:

You can't change your vote, and you won't be able to view the results until you voted so theres is minimal amount of bias in the voting process.

Happy voting!

Edit:

Here are armories for anyone who want to view these rogues:

Paigexd
Visual
Vét
Tideylol
Sneakyphobia
Sundipr
Hamgød - AKA Tapout/Magoo
Danimalzz
Original

Another Edit:

Top two voted rogues will have a random arena best of 10 rogue off to declare dominance and bragging rights and will receive 100,000 gold! - If they so choose the challenge. (Will be streamed)
Where's my boy gaspedal?

Just cause certain people have more wargames or "competitive" games under their belt doesn't always mean they have beaten the "best" if they didn't play agasint the "best". Some people dont have to enter a wargame or competitve game to showcase skills when they do it daily against other twinks in bg's.

It's like LeBron James has never entered a slam dunk contest. We all know he's got the moves and dunks but he doesn't need to enter a contest to prove it, when he does it day in and day out versus other stars.

o_O

Apparently this guy thinks twinks only do wargames and arenas and never Q random bg's lol...

Last edited:
i agree, this is just gonna boost some ego's, i didn't even know rogue took skill at low level besides sapping.

I agree with this as well, why do people continue to make these best of lists, like twinking is basically at the lowest it's been in a long time including skill level imo, people have been making these best of lists since like tbc on forums and it's nothing other than to boost someone's epeen, and most of them are just biased lists like "hey i've known this guy for 8 years im voting for him"

tapout only rogue to sap a man at 5000% movement speed
What this man stated was 100% truth i was there, he knew you were coming. (Hence only way he was able to get the sap) But it shows a point that he was able to do something most pug rogues wouldn't even think of doing let alone pulling it off.

Devm you made a fucking brilliant point there. If only i voded that bit XDDDD

honest my biased opinion here is paigie only rogue I really have lots of experience playing with... He plays very Objective oriented and tries to encourage ally players to do the same. Plays very smart and IMO a more defensive preventive play style. And his CC ability is always crisp when we go offensive. No hordie that plays this bracket can deny that he isnt always trying to be accounted for when playing against him and to say no IMO is just being ignorant. I know anytime I see alot of these horde names above on the enemy side I always try to account for their position on a map. The best attribute I would say that paige has though is that whether we are outmatched down 2-0 being farmed or up 2-0 (or 4/1 A.B etc.) he always plays to win he doesn't dodge or /afk out or stealth in corner. He will constantly try to make sure that we have a chance to come back or if we are ahead end game fast (not farm). Cuz Lets be honest we all twinks here a loss already sucks dont need to add insult to injury. And Farming only pushes some of the newer twinks out of the bracket and what we all wants is more active competitive games right.

With all this being said its obviously a biased opinion and I personally feel you cant have a real opinion on a person game play until you have played with them multiple times and against them multiple times and seeing that I am an ally only player, I havent had the pleasure of playing with over 1/2 the people on this list. But you are accounted and respected all the same :D.

my man original was added late but is surging to #1 already

While I do agree that, you must really play with a person in a "best of list" or have some sort of experience with them, there is a valid point to make.
Relevancy is an actual source of helping to determine a "best of".
If I have not heard of a certain player, or know much about him; There is a reason for that.
You have not made worthy adversary or partner, at least not enough to have a great impact on someone deciding whether you are good are enough to be a "best of".
As for bias, yes most people will vote for their friends, which also brings up another point.
Regardless if one is good, there are babies who will go against their adversary too.
Let's say your not friends with any of these guys. You are probably gonna vote for the guy that helped you win most BG's.
NOT the guy who beat you in most BG's and is very skilled opponent.

@Livingforce You should of allowed multiple votes, maybe 2 or 3, if i'm gonna be bias, I at least still want to recognize the real good players. (not to say i'm being biased at all, my vote went to who i truly saw progress to top)

My top 3 would have to be:
Original, the source of relevancy my actual witness of him progressing AND the echo's of success in the community/forums. I've been friends and enemy with him at points.
He has gotten many feats in endgame (glad and sht) and in twinks, and is just a really good player in general PvP. Not just rogue, but as his choice of "maining" a rogue in a lower bracket, he has definitely mastered his skill cap. He has also made a name for himself in the community. He even got into 19 twinking and joined up with Skill Ratio. It just goes to show how good a rogue he is in lower level brackets.

Visual, the source of relevancy is also my actual witness. He is the only rogue that comes to mind that still puts up a good challenge in pug's. I've seen him carry a whole game with very poorly skilled players. He does rely a lot on consumables but I don't think they are enough to mask that he has actual skill. He has been a long term player of this bracket to get respect out of that.
He has been my adversary 90% of the time, so there is no bias going on here; I will say when someone is worthy regardless of friend or enemy (not just speaking in the gulch, but socially, i am not friends with him)

Tapout / Hamgod, the source of relevancy for this one is mainly evidence of success rather than actual witness, which to say is actually a pretty powerful thing, to show you are a good player without speaking or ever meeting them. There is much to say of the evidence, but i'd have to say the main things are him winning tournaments. I don't know the guy very much, I've only HEARD of what a great player he is, and I have SEEN him winning at most most if not all his challenges. Again, that's is a powerful thing, to not know a player that well but to already have the sense that he is a great one.

but again i can only vote for one

I think this is a cool idea and we should do this for other classes as well. Hands down original and tapout are some of the best rogues in the bracket in my opinion, loved facing against them. Thank you @Livingforce for including my name on the list its a honor to be considered one of the "best".

wheres xc in that poll :>>>>

none because its twinks LuL

Users who are viewing this thread