Who would be a good leader for the 19 tinks? *with descriptions*

best leader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just 90% US epeen threads. I've talked to and experienced a few of the people named on the poll and imo none of them are mature enough for class leader. Whining lil' bitches imo. tehee, that's my vote.

I voted for Sneaky, he's always a good sport in WSG. Discover is really cool too; I played a few games with him for the first time last night. I like Dasfizzla too, though. I like most people who play shamans. :)

I abstain from voting in this poll until HB is added. Is there no way for us to add his name to the poll and reset the voting?

HB is the only person on the list that is taking an active roll in improving the community as a whole by organizing competitive premades on a weekly basis which has been sorely missing in this bracket. More premades and competition will help make the community thrive, especially in these dark days for 19 twinks. We need more people like HB not others that may be "popular", but don't contribute much if anything to growing a healthy 19 twink community and allowing players that would not otherwise have been able to premade this summer to do so.

I demand HB be added to the poll now!

To not have HB in the poll so that we can vote for him is an injustice of the highest degree.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to bother reading the 6 pages or replies. My 2 copper... having someone who isn't in WT would be a nice change. The new "BM" not being a child would probably be a good start. Someone who has always gave a shit about the bracket and not just their own tink.

Basically someone who will atleast try to turn somethings around. Whether they will be able to do so remains to be seen.

My vote goes to sneaky.
He is very active in game and on the forums.
Almost always has a positive attitude.
Has potential to be a good leader.

Here is my 2 cents:

No matter who the bracket manager ends up being. Whoever ends up in that positions needs to immediatly find a TC for each faction and have them work together with the bracket manager to provide more positive information for new players(I don't mean just guides and bis gear lists).

How about macro's, add-ons, ect.

To be honest, though I don't mind reading the blogs. It usually revolves around the same shit. (bracket dieing). I wish there was a way to develop a reward system through TI. Not so much that just every twink immediatly starts focusing on rewards.

Also, a portion of this bracket died when people stopped making threads on the wow forums. The more talk the more ques pop. It's free alternative advertisement.

P.S - I hate being the oldest guy in the bracket.

I wish there was a way to develop a reward system through TI.

If fact there is sir, I'm a bit surprised the administrator of this forum has not added Reputation as a feature to allow users to give rep to other members based on their posts with a growing bar of blocks showing how much rep an individual has. It's functions somewhat like the "Likes" feature but with the added functionality of having a graphical ranking type of reward system based on their contributions to the community. You've probably seen this on other message boards that use vbulletin, this is nothing new having been used for many years now.

The best part is that you can also set it up to give negative rep so that users can go into negative points with red block bar allowing mods to see who the consistent trolls are and act upon it. This will also allow new members to see who has credibility right away from their profile area on posts as opposed to being misguided or trolled in their questions or comments on the forum. This allows for the community to police themselves as opposed to having to depend too much on the mods to make constant judgement calls and being stretched too thin by trying to be everywhere at once.

A reputation system also gives users of the forum a sense of ownership of their account to motivate them to post up constructive content to advance in the rankings and build their reputation up among other members of the community. Seems like a win-win to me, again not sure why this hasn't been implemented yet but I would suggest those of you to request this from the administrators of this forum.

Here is some examples info:

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/reputation

Adding Reputation on vBulletin 4 - YouTube

Coding Reputation! - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread