Who thing is the best lvl 20 hunter out there?

I feel bad for all the people with epic argus crossbow. Y’all farmed the wrong epic

I feel bad for all the people with epic argus crossbow. Y’all farmed the wrong epic

sooth and field tested spear? you got me curious.

I picked up the naga heartpiercer with the +4 scope that all the cool kids have. Audibly laughed when I crit Axi for 1300 last night running a 200agi glasscannon build.

sooth and field tested spear? you got me curious.

I picked up the naga heartpiercer with the +4 scope that all the cool kids have. Audibly laughed when I crit Axi for 1300 last night running a 200agi glasscannon build.
link ur hunt lil nigga

ALSO: does epicsoothsayer give more agility than rare bg crate chest piece

thinking about making a hunt and i think i really just wanna farm sparkoof gloves

Yes the scope is obviously bis by a mile. If I was making a hunter I would farm the gloves I think/maybe sooth if u have thorbias

thats a solid chunk of agi but how do you even get an aimed shot off with only 960 health?

It's definitely a tricky proposition but most of it comes down to being sneaky with positions and abusing range. Last night I was using ghostly visage and the seesaw buff, much less likely to attract attention. i keep the minor speed + speed & vers cloak enchant and I'll even call in the pet if I need that extra 8% runspeed to disengage. if i can't safely time an aimed shot i'll dance around max range shooting steady shots/arcanes/serpents.

Users who are viewing this thread