Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Sliquelolz

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Sneakier

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters
Lol discover is winning.

ya cuz he's good.

Nah, It's either dumb un-witty satire that I don't understand for not playing in recent days, or you guys like him so he's "good" but the kids absolute trish.

Nah, It's either dumb un-witty satire that I don't understand for not playing in recent days, or you guys like him so he's "good" but the kids absolute trish.

You'll get over it sweetheart.

Discover is a good hunter he has improved a lot over the past few months i voted for him but if Nvme/Rubkipz/Hailshotz would of been on the list i would of voted for all 3 of them before Discover.

Discover is a good hunter he has improved a lot over the past few months i voted for him but if Nvme/Rubkipz/Hailshotz would of been on the list i would of voted for all 3 of them before Discover.

Oh cool, we all asked for your input.

The simple fact that I'm last proves you are all lost or I need more friends.

There are about 3 hunters up there who I should be level with for top. Cata tinks are so silly. Atleast I have frozen pizza in the oven though. pz

I agree with you.

As Dory and I discussed in great detail, these are more often tilted toward popularity votes than skill. I wouldn't say they're very accurate.

If I have to come back and make discover, and whatever other hunter look elementary again I'm going to be pissed.

Y hasn't pitha or man mosquito chopped these kids yet?

wasnt he that back burner shadowburn hunt.. pz :))

Users who are viewing this thread