US Who is the best manager in the world atm m8?

Best manager in the world atm?

• Total voters
No Zidane here? Not that I rly would pick him but he won the CL after all and he´s been co-something for a decade so not that bad of a manager.
But most of these ppl get picked by the top 20 World teams which are already at the head of the food chain in their respected leagues with budgets as big as Josés ego.

My fav atm is germanys Andre Schubert (Mönchengladbach) because he took over a team at the last place and flew it into the CL with the highest pointcount of the teams history (35games, 10 losses, 54% winratio). And what did he earn last season? 200k........

No Zidane here? Not that I rly would pick him but he won the CL after all and he´s been co-something for a decade so not that bad of a manager.
But most of these ppl get picked by the top 20 World teams which are already at the head of the food chain in their respected leagues with budgets as big as Josés ego.

My fav atm is germanys Andre Schubert (Mönchengladbach) because he took over a team at the last place and flew it into the CL with the highest pointcount of the teams history (35games, 10 losses, 54% winratio). And what did he earn last season? 200k........
Well Ranieri won PL with Leicester

Well Ranieri won PL with Leicester
Lowest Team in PL gets more (tv) money than highest in Germany. I rly enjoyed leic Streak but it's def. no Underdog-team in comparison to every other European league. Still valid point

Lowest Team in PL gets more (tv) money than highest in Germany. I rly enjoyed leic Streak but it's def. no Underdog-team in comparison to every other European league. Still valid point
I doubt the lowest PL team "gets more tv money" than Bayern Munich..

Luis Enrique obviously... Barca best team in the world.

Best ever: Rinus Michels for re-inventing total football and Johan Cruyff for tiki-taka.
Alex Ferguson might be considdered as the best ever because of his winnings and the creation of legends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread