Who are the best of each class on AP?

Jeralulz

Legend
Hey guys! :D

Just wanna know who is in your honest opinion the one who plays his class best.

Please be serious 'cuz would be nice to see who is picked most or in that term considered as the best of his class on Aerie Peak.

So I guess I should start.

Mage: Cotus (Only really skilled mage i've seen so far)

Hunter: Thirk (A hunter that doesn't hug his S-Key and he also has class knowledge etc.)

Shammy: Enh: Shockur (He's ****in' skilled really QQ) Resto: Onkelonkel (Can't ****ing kill you -_-'')

Warrior: Nönsense (Guess if you've seen him in BGs you know what I mean lol)

Priest: Jazzmusic (2vs1 vs Hunter and Pally and still staying alive so long and nearly kill me just awesome)

Rogue: Sepulka (The only rogue I've seen from AP so far, sorry if I miss out on some of you guys but haven't seen you playing)

Warlock: <Daemonics> (Only near BiS Warlock I've seen so far :O)

Paladin: Twinkletoes (Haven't seen only one other decent Pally on Alliance side but forgot your name sorry :( )

Druid: Beefstock (Pretty neat healer seriously :D I'll always stay D with you on LM)

Ya that's so far my list for the most skilled players of each class.

Really sorry if I forgot someone! :(

Now gimme ur list! :D

I still nominate myself for #1 enh sham worldwide all brackets (only 20 tho plz)

I wish there were more shams in this bracket really, also Ive seen Shockur in 1 bg during the last AB call-to-arms and I didnt even see him all game qq. From what ive heard hes probably better than me but until i run into him SUBPAR #1 20 SHAMAN WORLDWIDE

Subpar said:
I still nominate myself for #1 enh sham worldwide all brackets (only 20 tho plz)

I wish there were more shams in this bracket really, also Ive seen Shockur in 1 bg during the last AB call-to-arms and I didnt even see him all game qq. From what ive heard hes probably better than me but until i run into him SUBPAR #1 20 SHAMAN WORLDWIDE

Agree Subpar #1 tinke shawman wurld i played against him on my 24 pally but i pop'd manual crowd pummeler so i don't really count it.

Jeralulz said:
Hey guys! :D

Just wanna know who is in your honest opinion the one who plays his class best.

Please be serious 'cuz would be nice to see who is picked most or in that term considered as the best of his class on Aerie Peak.

So I guess I should start.

Mage: Cotus (Only really skilled mage i've seen so far)

Hunter: Thirk (A hunter that doesn't hug his S-Key and he also has class knowledge etc.)

Shammy: Enh: Shockur (He's ****in' skilled really QQ) Resto: Onkelonkel (Can't ****ing kill you -_-'')

Warrior: Nönsense (Guess if you've seen him in BGs you know what I mean lol)

Priest: Jazzmusic (2vs1 vs Hunter and Pally and still staying alive so long and nearly kill me just awesome)

Rogue: Sepulka (The only rogue I've seen from AP so far, sorry if I miss out on some of you guys but haven't seen you playing)

Warlock: <Daemonics> (Only near BiS Warlock I've seen so far :O)

Paladin: Twinkletoes (Haven't seen only one other decent Pally on Alliance side but forgot your name sorry :( )

Druid: Beefstock (Pretty neat healer seriously :D I'll always stay D with you on LM)

Ya that's so far my list for the most skilled players of each class.

Really sorry if I forgot someone! :(

Now gimme ur list! :D

SUprised you didnt put your self or your circle jerk friends on your list

ridingon24 said:
SUprised you didnt put your self or your circle jerk friends on your list

Yeah I am gonna have to agree on this, so far this list contains mainly the people we've played with as opposed to the whole populous. We haven't had enough time to really assess the skill of AP overall.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Yeah I am gonna have to agree on this, so far this list contains mainly the people we've played with as opposed to the whole populous. We haven't had enough time to really assess the skill of AP overall.

This, I don't exactly remember dueling Nonsense, while an e-peen stroking attitude may hinder or assist the bracket is left up for debate.

actually, pretty much all the people on that list are legitimately good. this is the first time i've ever seen one of these threads that was remotely accurate. no idea who twinkletoes is, tho

that's cuz there aren't any good alliance players in this bracket. seriously. the only good alliance player i've ever seen in this bracket is Wcer, feral druid

C O T U S said:
that's cuz there aren't any good alliance players in this bracket. seriously. the only good alliance player i've ever seen in this bracket is Wcer, feral druid

He totally took my name. /rage

Jdoring said:
Really?

Cuz there is Realtalk (hunter), Whyzo (feral druid), Aephrodite (Disc Priest) Medan (rouge)

And dont get me wrong i think all those players are good but just cuz you are horde you cant name only horde toons!

You know what, nevermind, i shouldnt have even posted on this haha these threads always go bad!

i haven't seen any of these guys in like 2+ weeks, and even then i've played against them maybe 2-3 times total. maybe they're good, i dunno. i definitely can't say though

I can list APers I think that suck. Does that count? :p

C O T U S said:
damn, you have a pretty sick balance druid. how come you're never on AP?

I usually hang around nonsense...deadvuleno(his shaman is element), and ihasfury. I believe there is a couple priests that I que with as well.

C O T U S said:

Thanks for such kind words Cotus <3 Though I mainly play my enhance shaman now.

Users who are viewing this thread