Which side is the weakest.

Which side is the weakest?

• Alliance

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Horde

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
w/e side cripzblood is on.

It's a rare sighting to see Alliance win in Arathi Basin.

In my opinion, Horde win more often. At first I thought it was more 24's on Horde, but then I realised it's that even Horde PuG's have a tendency of actually playing objectively while Ally run around like headless chickens.

Contrary to popular belief, Spanish aren't the only one's that don't know how to play. I've lost plenty of games where my team was full of English. What's frustrating is they actually understand what I'm trying to say but continue derping in Mid.

Occasionally, some good f2p's or 24's might end up on Ally side and we can manage a win. Otherwise, wins are very rare. :mad:

Communication between players is never really there. Horde just seem to know their role better than Alliance.
No need to blame it on the different languages we speak.

Just gonna throw it out there; there are way more 24's on horde side, but apart from that, horde generally just seems to have better players.

I only play Horde so I can't really comment, but in my experience it can really go either way. The ratio of scrubs with 1k hp to the alliance's 24's seems to be the deciding factor.

the problem isnt 24s rolling horde its the fact that alliance players play FotM class's and sit mid all game.

see it alot most games, next to zero objective game play.

From my experience, horde wins more and generally has more 24's but half of them are mongs. If ally get a few decent 24's they win games pretty easily.

Horde has always had 24s like clinic interlope rusty goblinhood/goblinena cele - emmy seems to play more horde than alliance so... Horde has more power with the 24s included. But i find that if a good alliance F2p team goes against a good horde F2p team alliance wins most of the time/But that eye patch comes in handy for dps.
I doubt, when it comes to f2p against f2p, that the eyepatch makes any difference :p

Like that warrior Junoh

oh wait thats you :p

its actually not :O i though that, then i looked at RiD and junoo was on his 19

Users who are viewing this thread