Which one takes more skill: Battlegrounds or Arena?

my 2 copper's for what it's worth.

For end game, I'd say arena takes more skill and teaches you how to really push your class against other classes, which you don't necessarily get to learn in bg's. But in the 20 - 29 bracket, I don't find arena requires as much skill, probably more for the fact there is so limited cc in this bracket.

I'd say for 20 - 29, bg's requires slightly more skill. I don't get the opportunity to play rated bg's, so I can only talk about random's, but trying to push for a win, and compensating for (as they are called on this site 'ja ja's'), working out who's good, who should you heal, who to take out on the opposition and stuff like that. I'd say bg's requires more skill and effort in this bracket than arena. Probably more so that you need to think of the game plan than actual skill in playing your class.

Now the skill comes in when, someone can play their class effectively, knows the counters vs other classes and also can implement a game plan. I haven't seen a lot of that in this bracket sadly, although there are some stand outs from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread