Which faction do you prefer?

Horde or Alliance?

• Horde

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Alliance

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always played Horde on p2p and f2p, I've tried the Alliance but I have always got bored quicker. The faster queue times are a bonus on Horde, but I do seem to face more 24s than we usually have (which isn't a bad thing in my opinion). Facing teams of 7 hunters, 3 palas is getting a bit tiring though.

Anyone who doesn't have to face any real competition will say horde. Horde is roll 75% of the time. Ally is roll 10% of the time. I would rather play competitive games than sit around riding a mount for 20min.Horde is a terrible and boring faction. Alliance, always.

This pretty much. Cata may have been more in the alliance's favor, but MoP is a different beast all together. Generally though, Horde has always had more healers and 24's. I remember people crying about alliance "skillpatch" hunters during cata, but what goods a skill patch when you're trying in vain to down a 3-4k hp pally thats gy camping you. -glares at bully-

Edit: 3-4k hp back then was signifcant, trial twinks barely cleared 2k, and only on a few classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm another person who prefers Alliance, mostly from nostalgia from who I used to play on p2p. But really enjoying Horde alts as I never really played them on a p2p. And community on Aramagar is quite nice.

i voted horde because trolls are the best thing ever.

but really i roll my toons to be BiS, alliance is not that bad, they just look so ugly. besides for female nightelfs, they can get it ;)

I prefer alliance.. but the queue times are horrible outside of CTA. And pugging horde outside of AB lol is usually more successful.

Left to my own devices, I much prefer Horde. Played it exclusively for the first half year or so. Some of the Horde storylines just click with me in a way most Alliance ones don't.

But since most of the F2P community on my server is on Ally, i play about 70% Alliance now. It doesn't feel as awkward now as it did when I started, but whenever I play on my own I still return to Horde. Not quite as many asshats, and sometimes a bit more teamwork and more of a community feeling. Though that may be wishful thinking back to before the English/Spanish BGs merged...

Alliance for life. when I try to play horde this happens: "Maybe ill lvl a horde hunter on AP" {makes the toon, logs in} Run around, Log out and deletes it.
I never feel 'at home' with horde, I just hate belfs, hate them {The Male Belfs} Especially Holy BE's.

Alliance for life. when I try to play horde this happens: "Maybe ill lvl a horde hunter on AP" {makes the toon, logs in} Run around, Log out and deletes it.
I never feel 'at home' with horde, I just hate belfs, hate them {The Male Belfs} Especially Holy BE's.
OMG we are twins !
I am the same , i make a horde toon , gear it pre-boa then hardly ever actually play it . .
Ally makes me feel like i belong , while horde does not , i kinda feel like an outsider when i try and bg on my hordie
Also my very first toon was a dwarf warrior so that might explain why im so much more attached to ally , those first experiences with wow were the best !! i miss that old feeling of being a noob like be4 i became a f2p tinker, like before i even knew about pvp , i feel like pvp changes you , sometimes for the better , somtimes for the worse.
Ally 4 Life !!

Plus we get a cool hangout spot , horde just crowds around in front of org

Horde. Played it during f2p Cata and when MoP came around, I moved to AP alliance. Moved to AP Horde because I got bored after sitting in wsg queues for 10 minutes. Besides queue times, i'm pretty impartial.

i play both, really depends on my mood
i definitely have more f2p ally and p2p horde tho for some reason
also- i had not seen that full interview with homeboy from Cannible Corpse
shit had me ROLLING

The only reason why you would see me play alliance is because I needed to faction change for gear. I cannot stand playing alliance

OMG we are twins !
I am the same , i make a horde toon , gear it pre-boa then hardly ever actually play it . .
Ally makes me feel like i belong , while horde does not , i kinda feel like an outsider when i try and bg on my hordie
Also my very first toon was a dwarf warrior so that might explain why im so much more attached to ally , those first experiences with wow were the best !! i miss that old feeling of being a noob like be4 i became a f2p tinker, like before i even knew about pvp , i feel like pvp changes you , sometimes for the better , somtimes for the worse.
Ally 4 Life !!

Plus we get a cool hangout spot , horde just crowds around in front of org

your right, i miss that feeling when your new, I wish i could have it back, now its like you make a toon, lvl him, gear him and start pvping. I miss the OMG feeling. I remember when i first logged in wow, Such an amazing feeling, since then i knew this game was the BOMB!

I remember doing naxx back in wotlk and we talked about how tanking in green gear with threat problems. We also had a wrrior who would say the funniest things once in a while, shoulda wired that guy. <3 nostalgia

Prefer alliance, probably just down to where I rolled my first char.

Jelly of horde tun roof though

Users who are viewing this thread