Horde or Alliance?

• Horde

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Alliance

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG we are twins !
I am the same , i make a horde toon , gear it pre-boa then hardly ever actually play it . .
Ally makes me feel like i belong , while horde does not , i kinda feel like an outsider when i try and bg on my hordie
Also my very first toon was a dwarf warrior so that might explain why im so much more attached to ally , those first experiences with wow were the best !! i miss that old feeling of being a noob like be4 i became a f2p tinker, like before i even knew about pvp , i feel like pvp changes you , sometimes for the better , somtimes for the worse.
Ally 4 Life !!

Plus we get a cool hangout spot , horde just crowds around in front of org

just say weird stuff people will think youre good

Plus I can't stand having a Human and night elf males on my team.

Are we going to stand idly by while this kind of unabashed racism persists?*

jk. i hate their stupid, long arms too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde

first toon I pvped w/ was horde.

I like lots of things about ally better (ram/horse mounts, some of the races, the areas, some other stuff)

But there are a lot more derpers, assholes and assholes who derp on alliance.

The constant winning on horde is kind of boring though.

Deleted all my ally (and most horde) a while ago, but just made a nelf hunter on one of the LA servers so that I could screw around and say JAJAJAJA when the team is screwing up. and do stuff like mog Noble's Robe to wear for the crit . . and just not take games seriously. I failed though, I keep playing objectively/whatever. Anyway, my point is, I don't have as much fun bg-ing on alliance; something about it just isn't as satisfying.

edit: forgot to mention that i've made twice as many ally twinks. i really wanted to like alliance. when I first started playing and thought i'd eventually go p2p, and I found out about faction changes, I wanted to faction change a belf to ally and i really like run-on sentences. At first, I thought you could stay the same race after faction change (ally belf).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Horde , cause theyre better lol , they almost win every battleground , a 3 min queue not 10 min as alliance ,and thats the faction i play the most ... FTW HORDE!

horde isnt good ive smashed they weak A_s premades with so much ease. Most new players play alliance and alli get more Spanish players that are new. In cata horde sucked hard even with the help of all those 24s I cant wait til 5.4 hits its gonna be a l.o.l

I've always been an Alliance fan, but I'm Horde for F2P since that's where everyone premades (no arenas QQ). Also Tauren is the best race in the game even though I'm an Alliance fan due to Warcraft 3 lore.

I've always been an Alliance fan, but I'm Horde for F2P since that's where everyone premades (no arenas QQ). Also Tauren is the best race in the game even though I'm an Alliance fan due to Warcraft 3 lore.

I'm not too up on my Warcraft 3 lore, but I've read a few of the novels. I never liked the Alliance much because I have a hard time siding with slavers.

horde isnt good ive smashed they weak A_s premades with so much ease. Most new players play alliance and alli get more Spanish players that are new. In cata horde sucked hard even with the help of all those 24s I cant wait til 5.4 hits its gonna be a l.o.l

Nah , horde doesnt sucks ... go play arathi basin and see Horde 80% - 20% alli , horde always wins it lol ... for warsong gulc "Horde 55% -45% alli" the only thing that makes alliance win are hunters lol! hordes better :p

Users who are viewing this thread