Horde or Alliance?

• Horde

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Alliance

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
definitely horde.

I am a huge horde fan. I have horde posters in my room and a horde tshirt. Infact Ive been pondering on how to name my new 5.4 reroll HugeHordeFan or Hordefanboii......but hey at least my characters do not suffer from the lazy eye or one eye syndrome

Horde.

When I discovered WoW F2P my first few toons were alliance. I had no idea about PVP BG's. My first 20 was Bisonpower. I had no idea about BIS or the OP gear 20 alliance got. If I had maybe I would have had a level 20 alliance toon first.... who knows...

Those were the days back in CATA when I would question why the hell run a 20 horde druid and get farmed / spat on all the time by alliance...

Tis was me destiny... For the HERD.
Mother Earth Loves You.

Horde.

When I discovered WoW F2P my first few toons were alliance. I had no idea about PVP BG's. My first 20 was Bisonpower. I had no idea about BIS or the OP gear 20 alliance got. If I had maybe I would have had a level 20 alliance toon first.... who knows...

Those were the days back in CATA when I would question why the hell run a 20 horde druid and get farmed / spat on all the time by alliance...

Tis was me destiny... For the HERD.
Mother Earth Loves You.

The Universe can be described as a Duality. Every Value has a Counter. Action/reaction. Light/dark. In/Out. Ying/Yang... etc

PVPing has 2 values. WIN/LOOSE. 2 Factions, Alliance/Horde.

I have no interest in PVE achievements. Hence I value the faster Horde que times (more balanced now). The biggest reason is that I've invested more time on Horde.

For the sake of choosing a faction I stated Horde. Its all fun though. When I play alliance its great to go up against players you know.

Anyone who doesn't have to face any real competition will say horde. Horde is roll 75% of the time. Ally is roll 10% of the time. I would rather play competitive games than sit around riding a mount for 20min.Horde is a terrible and boring faction. Alliance, always.

Anyone who doesn't have to face any real competition will say horde. Horde is roll 75% of the time. Ally is roll 10% of the time. I would rather play competitive games than sit around riding a mount for 20min.Horde is a terrible and boring faction. Alliance, always.

lol do you really believe this?

For me, the horde has always had good lore and awesome characters. Alliance has good lore to, but I generally think the horde has deeper stories.And I also think horde animations are better in general.

Well, I chose horde because they were the clear underdog back then and plus had much shorter queues.We were lucky to win 3 bgs out of 10, and pugs were much much more horrible than now.Right now, horde can stand their ground,and I am happy about that.And it's too late for me to change my allegiance because I am too used to my geared toons, familiar hordies,and neverending bg chat rants about eyepatch, brazilians and nelfs.

I guess I'm one of the only unbiased players who plays both factions pretty much evenly, but I do definitely prefer horde. The horde definitely has more of a 'brotherhood' and cameraderie. Not with the players particularly but the way wow is set up gives off that feeling I think. From a gameplay standpoint I loved horde in cata because it usually was more of a struggle and fun to be the underdogs. Also, considering this is a fantasy game, I prefer the horde more since they have cooler races and such. In mop from a gameplay standpoint it definitely is more of a challenge to pug on ally so I have tended to play it more as of late, but it doesn't have the same feeling that being a horde underdog did.

When I started F2P, I chose Horde because I had played Alliance back in classic. After I learned about AGM and the Eyepatch, I created a human rogue who i parked at gurubashi on an empty server. I had finished two AGMs even before i had one on my main just by logging to the rogue after i fought for it on my main. I was surprised how easy it was to gear him. But I was much more surprised after the queue-time was over 10 minutes. This was the reason for me to roll horde chars. I figured even when fishing up LFH is a pain in the ass and it costs time I would come up ahead if I would not have to spend that much time waiting for every time I wanted to do a battleground.

I might roll more alliance in the future but I don't see more than maybe a slight advantage for horde. It's not as the tables have turned from the time when alliance dominated Arathi Baisin. It's more balanced then ever imho.

Alliance. I hate horde's female races (<the reason I play a large male cow on horde) and the main cities always appealed to me. Night elf all the way since the first time I picked up the game.

But... I mostly play horde. I started f2p in Cata, and quickly bounced over to horde for the short queue times and underdog mentality. It just felt like more of a challenge.

Can't say it's the same now, but I can't do anything about the fact that I have a BiS druid sitting on horde that just begs to be played.

Users who are viewing this thread