Where were you...

Can't top painaids, but i was in 2nd grade playing dodge ball when it was legal in gym classes xD. kid i duffed with my red ball's mom was in the tower right next to the Twin, Thankfully she lived cause i alrdy felt bad for his black eye

threesets said:
Ur 14?????

Yea dude

Orebrb said:
Can't top painaids, but i was in 2nd grade playing dodge ball when it was legal in gym classes xD. kid i duffed with my red ball's mom was in the tower right next to the Twin, Thankfully she lived cause i alrdy felt bad for his black eye

I still play dodge ball at my school in 6th grade :/

I was 6 or 7 years old at my house, unaware of what was going on. The last thing I remember of that day was my dad and grandpa were tearing up while watching the news because they grew up in New York, and they feel their childhood was destroyed by terrorism. I was too young to understand their feelings of what happened.

I was in the 4th grade, saw the smoke from my classroom window. Knew two firefighters who perished.

The official government story is a complete cover up & I cannot wait for the truth to come out for when it does I shall be rioting in the streets of New York with my peers.

It's sad to think that many American's don't even know that 3 World Trade Center buildings fell that day, not 2 as the media has made you to believe.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Conspiracies are a futile attempt to justify a terrible tragedy. By thinking that there must be deeper, malicious meaning, it allows us to cope with the problem better. But it doesn't give the horrifying events their due respect, because you're simply in a stage of denial. 9/11, the JFK assassination, Pearl Harbor...all of these were horrible disasters in American History. Accepting them for what they are, and all the other unfair and unjust things in life, is the first step in getting past them and not letting them define who you are.

We have the power to dictate how 9/11 will affect our lives, and to reduce this tragedy to the role of simply being a pawn in a vast government conspiracy is an insult to the memory of those whose lives were lost.

If you really need to cling to such beliefs to help cope with the tragedy, then so be it. You can go make another thread for it and discuss it there. But please don't bring up conspiracies in a thread dedicated to the memories of the lives lost. The very government and country that you indict with such a statement, is the very same one we came together as, under one banner, to unite and begin rebuilding in a post 9/11 world.

Painaid said:
Conspiracies are a futile attempt to justify a terrible tragedy. By thinking that there must be deeper, malicious meaning, it allows us to cope with the problem better. But it doesn't give the horrifying events their due respect, because you're simply in a stage of denial. 9/11, the JFK assassination, Pearl Harbor...all of these were horrible disasters in American History. Accepting them for what they are, and all the other unfair and unjust things in life, is the first step in getting past them and not letting them define who you are.

We have the power to dictate how 9/11 will affect our lives, and to reduce this tragedy to the role of simply being a pawn in a vast government conspiracy is an insult to the memory of those whose lives were lost.

If you really need to cling to such beliefs to help cope with the tragedy, then so be it. You can go make another thread for it and discuss it there. But please don't bring up conspiracies in a thread dedicated to the memories of the lives lost. The very government and country that you indict with such a statement, is the very same one we came together as, under one banner, to unite and begin rebuilding in a post 9/11 world.

1: I never not once used the word "conspiracy" in my post. It's a very subjective and condescending term that I strive to stay away from.

2: If you don't ask questions then you are making yourself a sheep. Sheep are eaten by wolves.

3: As a New Yorker 9/11 has much more meaning then a tragedy & attack on the U.S.

4: Enlighten yourself to other aspects of media. Ex: Progressive Free Speech Radio. Don't believe the corporate media, judging by your post you are in fact mis-informed.

5: A true patriot will fight for truth.

A quote from Benjamin Franklin - "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

A quote from JFK "Let us call a truce to terror. Let us invoke the blessings of peace. And as we build an international capacity to keep peace, let us join in dismantling the national capacity to wage war."

A quote from Martin Luther King Jr. "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom."

A quote from Malcolm X - "It is impossible for capitalism to survive, primarily because the system of capitalism needs some blood to suck. Capitalism used to be like an eagle, but now it's more like a vulture. It used to be strong enough to go and suck anybody's blood whether they were strong or not. But now it has become more cowardly, like the vulture, and it can only suck the blood of the helpless. As the nations of the world free themselves, the capitalism has less victims, less to suck, and it becomes weaker and weaker. It's only a matter of time in my opinion before it will collapse completely."

Of those 4 quotes 3 of it's creators were assassinated by the government.

Keep believing the lie Painaid. Keep watching your propaganda filled TV. You probably don't even know how much influence the Israeli Lobby has in our government or should I say AIPAC. All this information is just a google search away. Get on it before our government successfully censors the internet.

[video=youtube;CWh077_Ed3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWh077_Ed3w[/video]

maybe if you people didn't come across as insane neckbeards you would convince more people, try that angle next time

cachoo said:
maybe if you people didn't come across as insane neckbeards you would convince more people, try that angle next time

lol im not trying to convince anyone on TI. The population here is just as dumb & close minded as the wal-mart shopping american public. cy@

Turdel said:
lol im not trying to convince anyone on TI. The population here is just as dumb & close minded as the wal-mart shopping american public. cy@

See what I mean? This almost reads as self parody.

If those beliefs help you sleep better at night, then that's great. But take it to another thread.

lol@ painaid saying we're in denial. you are too weak to change your mind that's all it is. so you are refusing to see. I spent far too much time arguing about this on YouTube last night so that's all I have to say for now. Turdel I love you. technique all day

I was in Austraaaala playing with my friends with some sick az things you can make cubby like structures out of.

Oddly enough, due to hearing my parents yammering on about something we were playing airplanes.

Mum cam into the back yard to watch us as we ran into and toppled two of our tallest structures.

Mum burst into tears and walked inside, my friends took off and ran home and then dad came out with two VB cans and waited for me on the verandah.

Such is life in aus.

34 yo. i had turned off the tv when it happend and left for work not knowing it happend. when i was told i thought and pictured a small piper cub had hit it and figured it was no big deal. i was on the dock at ups when a part time boss came and told us how bad it was. my first ten delivery stops are buisness and i watched what was going on at all of them. one of my stops is in the futures industry and they knew or talled to people at cantor fitgarald. a few weeks later boxes they shipped came back. i asked if i could have the lables off the boxes. they had a name on them and i wanted to find out if the reciever made it out. only thing is i didnt want to see the bad news. so without reading the name and looking to see if he made it i threw them away. i regret that only now after 10 years because i would of like to honor that person. tell my kids his name and pray for his family.

Users who are viewing this thread