US Where to farm?

Recogs

Grandfathered
I'm looking for a place, and maybe some ppl, to farm some BoEs. I've done all that questing and have been for a while so i'm rather bored pwning ppl in Goldshire. I think its time to go for BiS and really have some fun. So if anyone wants to inform me where to farm and/or wants to just pick a random place to farm with me go ahead and add your btag here and we can get to work.

Literally pick any spot that is a Quest destination (faster than normal NPC respawns) then put on a movie or stab yourself with a spoon to see color after hours of not getting anything you want lol. Bright side is that you'll make ~10K/hr+ and a fair bit of AP doing it.

Literally pick any spot that is a Quest destination (faster than normal NPC respawns) then put on a movie or stab yourself with a spoon to see color after hours of not getting anything you want lol. Bright side is that you'll make ~10K/hr+ and a fair bit of AP doing it.
Thanks! Now im gonna farm till my eyes bleed, gonna suck alone so if you or anyone else that reads this post wants to come farm add my btag "Recogsthenig#1815"

In order to maximize profit while farming, do you think skinning would be the best option? I mean you can pick up blood of sargeras which can be traded for 200 order hall resources which can be used to get more artifact power, plus all the leather to sell on the AH.

Find a spot with tons of bears to skin or something and just go nuts...

In order to maximize profit while farming, do you think skinning would be the best option? I mean you can pick up blood of sargeras which can be traded for 200 order hall resources which can be used to get more artifact power, plus all the leather to sell on the AH.

Find a spot with tons of bears to skin or something and just go nuts...
There's only 1 spot with tons of Skinnable mobs close to each other (outside EoA) and it's the Wolves near the Horde FP in Stormheim (northern FP). The problem is it's not a quest destination and the spawn rate isn't fast. A 99 benefits well from having Skinning/Herbing as Professions. The Goats in Highmountain by Nesingwary's FP do have instant respawn but there's not a ton of them to pull and AOE fast. The Plant mobs in Val'Sharah (where the Nightmare parts are) are also good money makers and have decent respawn timers but it's not AS fast as the Murlocs or Humans near the bridge in Stormheim (both are instant).

There's only 1 spot with tons of Skinnable mobs close to each other (outside EoA) and it's the Wolves near the Horde FP in Stormheim (northern FP). The problem is it's not a quest destination and the spawn rate isn't fast. A 99 benefits well from having Skinning/Herbing as Professions. The Goats in Highmountain by Nesingwary's FP do have instant respawn but there's not a ton of them to pull and AOE fast. The Plant mobs in Val'Sharah (where the Nightmare parts are) are also good money makers and have decent respawn timers but it's not AS fast as the Murlocs or Humans near the bridge in Stormheim (both are instant).
If im not mistaken the goats from High mountain are skinnable and drop some cooking materials for sale too. The only problem with them is that they are only really worth the time with a group(with a monk) or as a druid to pull/kill at a decent rate, and sometimes the spawn timer on them bug out. I have been solo farming the guys outside of the bridge in Stormheim since he replied to my post with no luck yet. but got a ton of cloth from scavenging and stuff. goes by really slow as a frost mage. i'd say the Stormheim spot is probably the best imo, the mobs are very close and pretty easy to kill with a lock or druid.

Just found a really cool new farm, in High Mountain. theres a bunch of kobolds right next to skyrhorn FP, instant restawn. perfect with a BM monk. LMK if anyone wants to farm with me. will be doing this for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread