Where is everyone / what have you been doing?

<3 <3 Everything's great! Finished my BA in philosophy, now onto BA in psychology. I hope you're doing fine. I'm sad to hear about the addiction, but I hope you're doing well now.

I hope everyone else is doing well as well!
well done man good to see you are still around!

<3 <3 Everything's great! Finished my BA in philosophy, now onto BA in psychology. I hope you're doing fine. I'm sad to hear about the addiction, but I hope you're doing well now.

I hope everyone else is doing well as well!

Well look at you eh? Glad to see thay you stuck to the Philosophy study. Definitely changed the way I started looking at / living life when you got me into reading and learning(?) it.

Anyway, hate me or love me for bumping up an old thread, but felt the need to reply. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and good New Years. Yesterday marked 4 months sober for me - working a full time job and part time studying now.

Heh, time to join societies rat race I guess.

Hey guys, finally decided to sign to the forum messed around with 1 twinks pre mop on ragnaros eu did meet a couple of others in gold shire and did some hogger kills. Thinking of having another go just wondering what server is best to make a toon on or if there are any active guilds? EU not fussed on horde/alli

perhaps its the way it reads but its was meant as in met with a few in gold shire (dules etc) and some hogger kills (solo ofc)…….and to my question any guilds servers that are best to start on as in allergy active people there?

Users who are viewing this thread