Where is everyone / what have you been doing?

Omeros

Legend
Been a VERY long time since I've ventured onto TI, and today, sadly I finally did.

Where did everyone go? I came back to this community looking for old friends and a safe-haven, as the last 1.5 years of my life have been dealing with addiction, amongst other things - today marks my 3rd day of sobriety and decided I'd try come see how all the oldies are doing / have been and it seems almost everyone has vanished. I know Cata / WoD killed Level 1 Twinking pretty much, but we where still a close community that could get along and comfortably talk about anything.

Miss all you guys. Heaps. Wish I was in contact with you more over the past year, rather than dwindling it away. So to Roskmeg, Chub, Bon, Royanz - you're all greatly missed and wish we would all come back again and do something together. But dreams are free.

To Boglund / Torjus, if you still read TI, I hope studies are going well and that everything has fallen into place. Helped me when others couldn't. Thankyou.

bonne is on here still but idk about the others.... im here but not well known obviously and im currently trying to collect my missing tcg tabards

bonne is on here still but idk about the others.... im here but not well known obviously and im currently trying to collect my missing tcg tabards

Now I feel like a prick! I was totally gonna include ya name in my little list, but figured i'd best not considering we never really talked - only ever really heard of / read about. Still a golden oldie, coolbank! :cool:

AND I FORGOT BOUD.

*Sighs*

...Sorry bro. Miss yo ass too ;)

Surely, I mean, surely, we must all have Skype right? Even a catch up conversation would be nice? Or maybe I'm the only one?

Sounds cool ^^

Heyyy! Glad to hear that there is still some activity here :)
I have been almost half a year without a PC and been going through a lot of IRL stuff so I havent been in touch with WoW that much..
I would gladly be up for all this, but I just need to get a PC first :p

hello I'm new here, i've had trouble trying to make post looking for level 1 twinks for awhile and just gave up. I love to level 1 twink and Twink in US Kel'thuzad as alliance. And have a new guild called Twinked for the Occasion, I watched a lot of vids of the boys from Levelonetwinks and Leveloneownage. And LOVE what you guys do, i would love to join

I am very dedicated and want to level 1 twink with others,

Add me to Btag Coastersslol#1567

hello I'm new here, i've had trouble trying to make post looking for level 1 twinks for awhile and just gave up. I love to level 1 twink and Twink in US Kel'thuzad as alliance. And have a new guild called Twinked for the Occasion, I watched a lot of vids of the boys from Levelonetwinks and Leveloneownage. And LOVE what you guys do, i would love to join

I am very dedicated and want to level 1 twink with others,

Add me to Btag Coastersslol#1567

You got EU account? there is only a few people still playing in levelonetwinks :/

Heyyy! Glad to hear that there is still some activity here :)
I have been almost half a year without a PC and been going through a lot of IRL stuff so I havent been in touch with WoW that much..
I would gladly be up for all this, but I just need to get a PC first :p

How come I see you on csgo all the time then? :D
I've sort of quit gaming for a year or so, returning to csgo as we speak. Not really into WoW anymore, every now and then I visit twinkinfo. I logged on my level 1 a few weeks ago actually, the server is completely dead, and none of my old level one friends were active :/

EDIT: Just saw how inactive the this bracket is and this thread is very old.

How come I see you on csgo all the time then? :D
I've sort of quit gaming for a year or so, returning to csgo as we speak. Not really into WoW anymore, every now and then I visit twinkinfo. I logged on my level 1 a few weeks ago actually, the server is completely dead, and none of my old level one friends were active :/

EDIT: Just saw how inactive the this bracket is and this thread is very old.
Probs my bro. We share the same steam acc

i have a level 1 monk on bronzebeard eu
my battletag is Padlock#2482 if you want u can add me im like allways up for some fun !

There is a battletag list that is stickied in this forum to help you connect with other EU / US twinks. As far as a US lvl 1 guild, they have been tried, and tried, and tried...maybe you can come up with winning strategy, but in my 8+ year experience with level 1 twinks, the guilds just don't work.

With the changes to BoAs / etc ... it may work just for holidays, but with cross-realm it's hard to see the need

To Boglund / Torjus, if you still read TI, I hope studies are going well and that everything has fallen into place. Helped me when others couldn't. Thankyou.

<3 <3 Everything's great! Finished my BA in philosophy, now onto BA in psychology. I hope you're doing fine. I'm sad to hear about the addiction, but I hope you're doing well now.

I hope everyone else is doing well as well!

Users who are viewing this thread