When will the bracket be shaken up again?

hard to do that when even folks like conzil think vets can have game time...

Please forgive me, it’s late and I am sick rn, it was just a small little mistake. If a vet has game time they are ofc a normal level 20 twink.

Here is an old message on discord which proves that it was just a mistake.
9B63A859-C6E1-45C0-A28A-6E1D328C7B7A.jpeg

Reactions: KPI
what changes would need to be made

1, disable group queuing

2, nerf OP classes

3, eliminate GF'd gears

4, balance tank specs properly (instead of applying a flat dmg increase)

5, anything else?

what changes would need to be made

1, disable group queuing

2, nerf OP classes

3, eliminate GF'd gears

4, balance tank specs properly (instead of applying a flat dmg increase)

5, anything else?
I dunno, maybe, just maybe, some bugs, tooltip mistakes, illogical restrictions and prohibitions are problem too...

But hey, hey, they changed the atmosphere inside their company, that will fix all the problems, right?

Reactions: KPI
for the first time in WOW, blizzard does not have a major content patch to counter other game expacs, releases, etc. also classic won't save them like the cheese move they did with classic tbc. the other MMO counter juked blizzard, by not releasing.

9.1.5 imo is not the shill ripcord fix, it's too late to use that term. mostly for alts which the 1% cried for, due to expac systems and imbalance, the fleet of players they need in mythic and boss to boss. many of the WOW shills starting selling no patch 9.2 after 9.0.5 (inside info?) due to covid delays. now they are already talking 10.0.

FF has drawn lots of influencers which find the free part amazing along with exceeding WOW in many aspects

i foresee blizzard seriously considering expanding their F2P, imo bumping to 30 will not be sufficient, they will need a drastic jump. imo to 50.

blizzard linking HS to WOW for two game log counting to boost MAUs for stock holders is pathetic,

If ilvl 28(the green stuff) gear goes my guess is that people see a resurgence in interest. I quit because of it, its just too much to ask of most people to go get it and there are far better games/things to do with my time. The farming for it is incredibly boring and i wouldn't be surprised if people bot it - if there was ever a farm that basically asked for it would be this kind of crap(not endorsing botting/not doing it myself etc). The RNG dungeon crap is enough. Its like a full time job if you want even remotely good pieces for most classes and i highly doubt blizzard wanted 20s to have ilvl 28 green pieces. The barriers to entry are too high right now so just getting rid of this one thing would be helpful to the bracket on the whole. I know i'm not the only person who has quit over this. The vast majority of my friends list did as well. Fixing this would shake up the bracket since it would either mean nerfing it or making unusuable, either way, probably healthy. Don't think they care enough to do it though but its sort of weird that in an expansion that expanded twinking capacity, they basically killed it with giving too much to do.

As for the next shakeup - potentially some item that doesn't scale like its supposed to via an event or just wait for the next expansion i guess. I came back for ilvl 54 artifacts but that's gone and i'm just not interested in spending the time farming for near-indefinite periods.

Last edited:
If ilvl 28(the green stuff) gear goes my guess is that people see a resurgence in interest. I quit because of it, its just too much to ask of most people to go get it and there are far better games/things to do with my time. The farming for it is incredibly boring and i wouldn't be surprised if people bot it - if there was ever a farm that basically asked for it would be this kind of crap(not endorsing botting/not doing it myself etc). The RNG dungeon crap is enough. Its like a full time job if you want even remotely good pieces for most classes and i highly doubt blizzard wanted 20s to have ilvl 28 green pieces. The barriers to entry are too high right now so just getting rid of this one thing would be helpful to the bracket on the whole. I know i'm not the only person who has quit over this. The vast majority of my friends list did as well. Fixing this would shake up the bracket since it would either mean nerfing it or making unusuable, either way, probably healthy. Don't think they care enough to do it though but its sort of weird that in an expansion that expanded twinking capacity, they basically killed it with giving too much to do.

As for the next shakeup - potentially some item that doesn't scale like its supposed to via an event or just wait for the next expansion i guess. I came back for ilvl 54 artifacts but that's gone and i'm just not interested in spending the time farming for near-indefinite periods.

I seriously think you overestimate how much of an impact these items have, you are perfectly capable of killing a person with ilevel 28s if you have decked out tbc socket gear. And farming ilevel 28s without sockets takes no time whatsoever. I dont get why this has anything to do with it.

If this is the reason you quit, you were probably going to quit soon regardless, for me this is the sole reasln i continue. Cause now i have something to work towards. Its bot like full speed/leech socket gear is going to give you bramblestaff power.

you sound like a bitch fr you gotta understand twinking is literally pay to win, whether it’s a time investment or gold or both, you’re not going out there trying to gear like a leveler to make it fun and balanced for everyone...

like brilliant said you can make a pretty good set pure ftp and compete it’s rlly not that bad

good riddance 2 u n ur friends

when i finally gear my hunter
[doublepost=1635456831,1635456132][/doublepost]
glance making voc threads now.
definitely not

my original "got the whole bracket shook" thread was simply on another level

unfortunately it is sitting in "The Royal Lounge"

you sound like a bitch fr you gotta understand twinking is literally pay to win, whether it’s a time investment or gold or both, you’re not going out there trying to gear like a leveler to make it fun and balanced for everyone...

like brilliant said you can make a pretty good set pure ftp and compete it’s rlly not that bad

good riddance 2 u n ur friends

toxic

For everyone who doesn’t want to gear or farm/ pay for BIS equipment… I hear legion private servers exist.

When they add more spells to lower levels again. I cannot stress how dull this bracket is. Logged on for the first time in almost 5 months to try a BG because I got an urge to play my twinks and there’s no skill anymore. Just AFKed out and logged back on Halo. As a Druid you can’t outplay anymore.
There’s no more displacer, wild charge, can’t rejuvenate. Rogues, you press 2 buttons, my monk feels crippled when they took serpent kick away. Endgame even got boring, especially with rare queues passed 2400 mmr.
Told myself I’m not returning till they add more spells. I Miss making content for the bracket immensely, but I just can’t bring myself to when you can’t find enjoyment. Twink servers don’t exist anymore. Otherwise I’d be playing V-Quality. It’s a shame, but I guess this is what it finally took to quit the game.

When they add more spells to lower levels again. I cannot stress how dull this bracket is. Logged on for the first time in almost 5 months to try a BG because I got an urge to play my twinks and there’s no skill anymore. Just AFKed out and logged back on Halo. As a Druid you can’t outplay anymore.
There’s no more displacer, wild charge, can’t rejuvenate. Rogues, you press 2 buttons, my monk feels crippled when they took serpent kick away. Endgame even got boring, especially with rare queues passed 2400 mmr.
Told myself I’m not returning till they add more spells. I Miss making content for the bracket immensely, but I just can’t bring myself to when you can’t find enjoyment. Twink servers don’t exist anymore. Otherwise I’d be playing V-Quality. It’s a shame, but I guess this is what it finally took to quit the game.

You realize this is lvl 20 right? If you want the full kit - play at 60...

1, disable group queuing

Not sure if you're joking or not :thonkW:

Bracket will be shaken up again Tues, Nov 2nd, when patch drops with announced, and stealth nerfs ...
Peeps scrambling to re-gear and/or re-gem as per usual Krappa

Users who are viewing this thread