When games were fun? I are done.

this thread is useless, while i agree with most of it do you think the guys destroying this bracket even know about this site? and the ones that do honestly dont care.

the only thing that will fix it is blizz balanceing classes across all brackets and i dont see it happening soon if ever.

Vincent said:
and do you really wanna compare amount of priests & hpallas?, we cant help that Histeria and his friends are holding the flag and farming the GY, everyone is telling him to cap and usually most people just sit afk in the middle while he does it so we dont like him either... + he cant speak English

Oh, Russian Roulette is another guild that queues with like 3 Holy Pals.

Vincent said:
or is it??? haha and I guess russian roulette got tired of ally doing it all the time then, never seen that before... nice to hear ;)

Majority of all Holy Paladins are all actually awful. There's only a few active ones I can think of that are barely on par, nothing special; Kuzz, Maysun, Ramune and Ericah, and I'm not even that fond of all of them especially.

Llare said:
Majority of all Holy Paladins are all actually awful. There's only a few active ones I can think of that are barely on par, nothing special; Kuzz, Maysun, Ramune and Ericah, and I'm not even that fond of all of them especially.

For fuck sake, Isa was my first guess Ericah my second, unless you're talking about urself in third person????

u better not be paladin at all right now or u baddie too

Phonebook alliance Draenor is the best pal I've seen by a far margin. There is only one thing worst than Hpallies though: Dpriests. pw: shield is quite op atm imo.

Vincent said:
For fuck sake, Isa was my first guess Ericah my second, unless you're talking about urself in third person????

u better not be paladin at all right now or u baddie too

I don't play an active Holy Paladin.

Xanatös said:
Phonebook alliance Draenor is the best pal I've seen by a far margin. There is only one thing worst than Hpallies though: Dpriests. pw: shield is quite op atm imo.

Oh, if he's still active he's probably the best WSG Paladin, isn't any real competition for him.

games are far from fair.....all brackets. grass isn't greener in 29, 39, etc etc.

blizz's PVE changes with disregard to the effects on PVP, claiming they never balance 1 vs 1, then when 2 vs 2 QQ rolled they announced they no longer balance that either. it has gotten even worse and it's not better at 85 either.

blizz does patches to buff a class, they make sure that the buff is like for level-80+ druids mangle attack, then on another change do a buff that should be treated the same way for priests and it is given as a blanket to the whole class at all levels. you think mages are a pain now....wait till next patch. usually there is word from Blizz why they are buffing/nerfing classes.....seems not to be the case with mages. like when they announced incoming buff to frost armor of like absorbing 120% more damage...no explanation on this insane buff? some say becuase blizz/activision/vivendi kids/emps play mages the buffs was to compensate for the incoming resilience nerf/cap of 32%? who knows?

they made a comment just within the last weeks, think it was one of the "ask the DEVs" session concerning hunter having now no real upclose melee and having to rely too much on always escaping, they said something they would look into and reconsider more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread