When games were fun? I are done.

augiddin said:
don't make this faction specific because i see the same issue with ally, it just depends on the time of day but yea i agree.

Indeed, people have to diversify because it's really not fun for the ones playing a "not-OP" class. Guilds bringing 3 or 4 paladins for the same WSG, seriously?

Btw, hey Chill <3

Comedred said:
Guilds bringing 3 or 4 paladins for the same WSG, seriously?

Or guilds bringing 3-4 hunters in the same WSG.

wth, why are you hating on priests? i played 6 games yesterday and I was the only priest in almost all of them, and that counts both sides.

Comedred said:
Indeed, people have to diversify because it's really not fun for the ones playing a "not-OP" class. Guilds bringing 3 or 4 paladins for the same WSG, seriously?

Name one horde guild that does this, I could probably name 3 ally guilds that does this every day, its very faction specific on EU side at least...

The problem is not when 2 guilds premade and each bring 5 hunters. Premades should be about what classes/combos get you a win. Idgaf if its 10/10 hunters. Its when you que a random bg and there are 7 hunters. I qued the other night and there were 6 horde hunters. Every single one was crutching on their OP class. Backpedal autoshot ftw? Like srsly.. you arnt making yourself look cool being "#1 on meters". And yes, everyone hates you. Out of the 40+% of twinks that are hunters i can count the ones i respect on one hand.

Tonkks said:
Like srsly.. you arnt making yourself look cool being "#1 on meters".

I guess that's something most people these days can't comprehend.

If you ask me, Flag Returns/Caps > KBs/HKs/Damage.

Tonkks said:
Out of the 40+% of twinks that are hunters i can count the ones i respect on one hand.

am i one? :D i /afk if there are more than 4 hunters on either side to try and set an example to some of the other hunters.

i dont know you :p but think about it. how many classes are there? around 10 or somthing. i dont care to look. excluding a DK, having 1 of every class on a team means about 1 of every class/per WSG. dont you think 3 hunters is still too much? If you sit in your GY to take up a spot on their team when they have too many hunters, yes you are evening out the bracket. Im not putting anything on 1 faction or another; i was just in a bg where an ally hunter didnt have one peice of BiS gear and made his toons less than 2 days ago. its those people, who i have no respect for.

You could never limit the number of classes allowed in a pug because of hybrid classes with multiple roles. :/

Vincent said:
Name one horde guild that does this, I could probably name 3 ally guilds that does this every day, its very faction specific on EU side at least...

Arena was our Playground might aswell.

Priest+Pal pocket heals on a Hunter/War and they just hop over to Ally GY and farm all day. Ii and Histeria especially, lolofunnytowatchawfultryhard.

Llare said:
Arena was our Playground might aswell.

Priest+Pal pocket heals on a Hunter/War and they just hop over to Ally GY and farm all day. Ii and Histeria especially, lolofunnytowatchawfultryhard.

inb4 Llare = Isa

and do you really wanna compare amount of priests & hpallas?, we cant help that Histeria and his friends are holding the flag and farming the GY, everyone is telling him to cap and usually most people just sit afk in the middle while he does it so we dont like him either... + he cant speak English

I think people need to QQ less and just play the game. I have a Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, and Rogue, all fully geared. I will play whichever I want depending on what I feel like playing. Get over it, I made them and I should get to enjoy them.

Vincent said:
inb4 Llare = Isa

and do you really wanna compare amount of priests & hpallas?, we cant help that Histeria and his friends are holding the flag and farming the GY, everyone is telling him to cap and usually most people just sit afk in the middle while he does it so we dont like him either... + he cant speak English

Haha isn't Isa that Pal from Fr Realm who, like you said, litterally queues with 4 other Paladins?

llare who is ur 19 tink lol?

Llare said:
I'm frankly disgusted.

I'm neither French, nor awful.

yes u are. name or gtfo

Eklypse said:
I think people need to QQ less and just play the game. I have a Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, and Rogue, all fully geared. I will play whichever I want depending on what I feel like playing. Get over it, I made them and I should get to enjoy them.

Amazing how suddenly everyone felt like playing their paladins, right?

It's ok that you took the effort to make the twinks but by rolling a fotm class you know you're taking away the fun for the other players. Don't take this personally though, it's not directed at you.

Yes, because Warriors being so gimped right now and having no real way to gain ground on the ranged classes makes me want to jump on a Warrior, MIRight?

Users who are viewing this thread