When does it get fun?

Kahr said:
its not so much the whining that gets me, its the fact that they wouldnt consider me a part of the community when im playing by 99.9% of the rules, and the .1% is because cba to level another druid to 20.

its like, you couldnt be happy im doing this for you, when i could easily roll a hunter(lol) 24(LOL) with like 2.5k hp (LOLOLOL)

I said it, im straight up cool with that, i would welcome you on AP as well, but it seems like you cba to level another druid so :/

Well, enjoy what you do either way.

Mrcer said:
How is being a 24 hunter helping the community?

EDIT: ment to say 24 hunter.

im a druid...not a hunter.

im worgen because i was a 19 twink, dinged 20 and locked xp. i'd prefer to be nelf anyway.

i also have p2p enchanted gear in my bags that im not using JUST for you. (not really you at all.)

Its not "for us" man. Do it for yourself if you want to compete on a fair playing field. Dont put your choices onto other people or come on here acting like a martyr. Grow a thicker skin and make your own choices for your own reasons.

The only reason you should have for playing under f2p guidelines is so you can rest easily not being pathetic.

KainUFC said:
Its not "for us" man. Do it for yourself if you want to compete on a fair playing field. Dont put your choices onto other people or come on here acting like a martyr. Grow a thicker skin and make your own choices for your own reasons.

The only reason you should have for playing under f2p guidelines is so you can rest easily not being pathetic.

the thing is, im trying to earn the respect of the community for having the heart to play by the restrictions and show some players aren't out for themselves.

and as far as my skin being thick, its thick, but it's appalling someone could nitpick me for a damn race.

Whoa chillax. There was like... 1 person who said something, and all he said was you aren't an 'official' f2p twink. If you follow the f2p rules though, you are a part of the community.

Kahr said:
brb lemme roll 2.5k hp 24 hunter cause i can lololol.

its just piss irritating im trying to help your community out and you spit on me because im a worgen.

Cut a little bit of slack though, people are afraid of the "give an inch, take a mile" mentality. It can be frustrating trying to enjoy F2P with the constant threat of P2Pers shitting all over your party hanging over your head.

Kahr said:
the thing is, im trying to earn the respect of the community for having the heart to play by the restrictions and show some players aren't out for themselves.

and as far as my skin being thick, its thick, but it's appalling someone could nitpick me for a damn race.

Well you got a few enchants that trials can't get (*shrug*) and they were talking about boa helms even though I don't see one on ya... but seriously dude it's one person disagreeing with you. Get over it, if you want everyone's support on everything you're in for a lot of disappointment in life.

Kearbear said:
Well you got a few enchants that trials can't get (*shrug*) and they were talking about boa helms even though I don't see one on ya... but seriously dude it's one person disagreeing with you. Get over it, if you want everyone's support on everything you're in for a lot of disappointment in life.

which ones do i have that f2p cant get? ill be getting rid of it asap.

Yeah, this guy Kahr, he's allright.

Footman said:
not enchants. the +24 armor kits. F2p's only get +16 armor kits.

I can call em enchants if I want D:

Yeah that was all I could see :) Although really people can do what they want, the restrictions for trials are a handicap we decided to live with when we stopped paying for the game. For my part though, I've felt that the different rules put a fresh spin on the game that makes it interesting for me again.

Jdoring said:
Hahaha no big deal, it was just confusing me! well i hope you get that money soon cuz i would love to see a worgen druid here! Haha

ill be going nelf since worgens arent true f2p. unless it keeps my race.

Users who are viewing this thread