When do you use AGM?

When do you use your AGM

• I always forget to use it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When it's me against entire BG and I don t have a chance to win anyway.

• When the CD is over.

• When I meet a worthy adversary

• Who is AGM?

• I don't use AGM

• Total voters
Cyrexis said:
Call me nub if you want, but what the hell is AGM?
ur supposed to vote on that silly

i usually use it when i'm at ~1 health and with dots and such on me, hoping that i'll get away in the 5 seconds of time i get shielded.

Druiddroid said:
ur supposed to vote on that silly

i usually use it when i'm at ~1 health and with dots and such on me, hoping that i'll get away in the 5 seconds of time i get shielded.

This basically. And if there's a dispeller on me, I just forget about it. For me personally, AGM isn't that useful other than it's 12 sta.

i still have to earn mine (6 more arena masters to go as of this post) but when i do i intend to see how long i can last in a hail of ranged shots from all the opposing hunters

Still working on getting mine with my twinks. Hopefully i will *some day*.

I use it when I go 1vX against the initial horde rush at the beginning of WSG or at BS in AB. Anytime other than that I'm usually carrying the flag.

Also I tend to never use it against shamans and priests.

I use mine when I'm fighting a lowbie nontwink so I can flawlessly pwn his face and /spit on his corpse, then take a screenshot of my 100% victory

- When I am attacking the efc and is surrounded by many allies. It might just buy me enough time to kill the efc.

- Also when I am being ganked.

Especially when that cowardly rogue who kept running away from me joins in and emotes /rofl.

At that point I activate my AGM and go straight for his ass.

- I sometimes use it when I'm carrying the flag and many opponents are against me. I usually drop the Battle Standard too.

- I never use it when fighting a worthy opponent. I always want to see if I can best him/her without the extra help. If I die, I usually emote a /salute at the first opportunity.

Boris_amj said:
- When I am attacking the efc and is surrounded by many allies. It might just buy me enough time to kill the efc.

- Also when I am being ganked.

Especially when that cowardly rogue who kept running away from me joins in and emotes /rofl.

At that point I activate my AGM and go straight for his ass.

- I sometimes use it when I'm carrying the flag and many opponents are against me. I usually drop the Battle Standard too.

- I never use it when fighting a worthy opponent. I always want to see if I can best him/her without the extra help. If I die, I usually emote a /salute at the first opportunity.

pretty much all of these.

you're dumb for not using it against a worthy opponent that uses AGM theirself. but certainly against one that doesn't use it, it's pretty lame to use it yourself. (in 1v1 cases ofc)

Druiddroid said:
you're dumb for not using it against a worthy opponent that uses AGM theirself. but certainly against one that doesn't use it, it's pretty lame to use it yourself. (in 1v1 cases ofc)

I'd appreciate if you'd stop calling people names when they don't happen to share your views, Druiddroid.

As it happens, I meant exactly what you said. If my opponent is not using it, I won't either.

If he uses it, then obviously he does not consider himself level with me, so imo he ceases to be "worthy".

well, and if i fight someone and he is about to pwn me, and i use it and i pwn him because he doesn't use/have it , what does that means?

AGM can't be buyout in AH it's very hard to get it and if you use it against someone who doesn't have the agm it means that you are better than him because you spent lots of days woking up at 4 in the morning & stuff...

I personally have 2 AGM :))

Boris_amj said:
I'd appreciate if you'd stop calling people names when they don't happen to share your views, Druiddroid.
was just my blunt opinion, wasn't trying to start controversy, sorry

If he uses it, then obviously he does not consider himself level with me, so imo he ceases to be "worthy".

meh, it all depends. i mean AGM is a part of your gear, and i don't think it's that bad if you both use it. i guess the hard part is determining wether or not you should use yours, because if they don't use their right away you probably won't know

im just confusing myself now

Having AGM severely benefits my main twinks class(shaman). If anyone else uses it in a one on one situation, i can purge it off them immediately. So when people whine to me after an arena match, "well if i had agm things would have ended differently", my response always is, "I would have purged it off you, so there would have been no difference."

gr1pp said:
Any opponent who doesn't use AGM is too bad to be called worthy anyway, willingly gimping yourself out of a strategic option (in this case using AGM) proves you aren't even close to play your class to it's limit.

well, i dont use pots unless there's a blue moon, i have 2 AGMs out of my ~15 twinks, i only eat/drink on mages, i rarely if ever use bandages but i try to play my classes to their limits anyways.

1v1 situation rogue vs shammy/priest.. The average person would think.. Oh no my AGM is shit in this fight. Wrong. You may actually use this to reset a 1v1 very nicely with a class that uses despells. Priest dots you up.. Pop AGM and stealth.. The dot is still on you and it doesnt break stealth.. bandage up and your good to go =)

Users who are viewing this thread