Whats your BG soundtrack like?

Modestep

Legend
Modestep said:
I feel like I can do DnB unless im playing a melee class >_<

Yeah works well with a warrior idd, i like DnB in general so meh, works on a lock lol

Yowxd said:
Rebecca Black - Friday: for Arathi Basin 'cus when she says which seat can I take makes me think of bases I can take.

Justin Beiber - Never Say Never: for Alterac Valley 'cus Horde hardly ever win it but when we do its great.

Notorious B.I.G - Who Shot Ya: for Warsong Gulch 'cus he caps people irl but I cap flags.

Survivor - Eye of The Tiger: for Eye Of The Storm 'cus its always dangerous to go into the middle for flag but I feel like a champ listening to it.

This is just pure win >_<

Altough i would add :

I belive i can fly : for eye of the storm cause there is always at least on alliance elemental shaman camping one of the bridges.

I will survive : whenever playing against a mage, cause as a warrior, hope is needed.

Sometimes though, when i'm owning it up,i play oasis on my guitar with one hand, sing and destroy nubs with the other hand.

has to be abit of adele no?

Ha, headset on! Tinie tempah or abit of Chris brown! bustig out some human dance moves :)

has to be abit of adele no?

Ha, headset on! Tinie tempah or abit of Chris brown! bustig out some human dance moves

you listen to rnb?

*logs on wow*

*logs onto brokentrojan*

*/guildquit*

*transfers to frostwhisper*

*joins bts*

Users who are viewing this thread