Whats up with the Rogue vs Rogue now'a'days

Shazzrah said:
by the time the garrote has finished ticking and he actually gets a gouge in, he'd obviously be damaged quite a bit.

Thank you Shazzrah couldn't said it better myself.

Shazzrah said:
Most rogues, even the most experienced in my guild still have the old mind set of how RvR works. There are however a few tricks that won't necessarily change your game style but can easily win you a duel. However I won't share these tricks in this thread ;)

I'm still back in the days ;< yoo gotta teach me the new shiz bro :cool:

Amiable said:
I don't mean all good rogues like two of ten had made these misstakes as I wrote above. When we are speaking about top rogues I'd mention Omgmom,Bláckóut, they both beat me and they never make any misstakes.

I overdid a bit when I said top, like average rogues on Al'akir, I can't define ''top rogues'' really but Bláckóut and Omgmom are good examples.

Everyone makes numerous misjudgements, in nearly every single arena, including the top few 19s.

still meh:

Back in the day we all could moonwalk out so the fights were more on heavy mouse turning, now i see alot more people strafing lulz

Amiable said:
I don't mean all good rogues like two of ten had made these misstakes as I wrote above. When we are speaking about top rogues I'd mention Omgmom,Bláckóut, they both beat me and they never make any misstakes.

I overdid a bit when I said top, like average rogues on Al'akir, I can't define ''top rogues'' really but Bláckóut and Omgmom are good examples.

I've beaten Blackout oldschool. Well was PTR but still. And lost one to him after. so 1-1

Also Omgmom and I were equal back in the days.

I won't take it as you say it, like I don't know how to move. it's just pathetic, I mentioned I was very good back in the days. when movement were he key, and you still talk about movement as I'm bad at it. No likie.

I was top 10 RvR and I had winning score against all AYGAT rogues (no Ova! me on Inky's char no count :'( )

I just want someone to PM me the details, whats changed cept dodge is BAAAD. :p

Bragh said:
I've beaten Blackout oldschool. Well was PTR but still. And lost one to him after. so 1-1

Also Omgmom and I were equal back in the days.

I won't take it as you say it, like I don't know how to move. it's just pathetic, I mentioned I was very good back in the days. when movement were he key, and you still talk about movement as I'm bad at it. No likie.

I was top 10 RvR and I had winning score against all AYGAT rogues (no Ova! me on Inky's char no count :'( )

I just want someone to PM me the details, whats changed cept dodge is BAAAD. :p

What's up with the ego attitude? I did not say it was directed towards you, the little guide I wrote there was towards other members on this webb site.

Bragh I don't like how you ''brag'' about yourself, it just make you look stupid tbh, drop the ego attitude. I don't want to start a flame war but I hope you understand me.

What I've been taught in my twink career is to NEVER boast about a win, it is one of the ugliest things you can do and you even did it on forums!... stop it man seriously.

I expected more from you.

Amiable said:
What's up with the ego attitude? I did not say it was directed towards you, the little guide I wrote there was towards others members on this webb site.

Bragh I don't like how you ''brag'' about yourself, it just make you look stupid tbh, drop the ego attitude. I don't want to start a flame war but I hope you understand me.

This is not Ego, I just didn't like the wall of text, as a reply to my thread, where I ask whats the "key" nowdays.

I just state the fact. I was....

I also stated that I loose every freaking 1v1 now'a'days. So where is my ego coming from?

Just remember to strafe... it's like remember to breathe or you'll die... Very useful.

I just want to know WHY i fail so much, it shouldn't be so much of a difference from old times, should it?

From my habits from hte oldschool RvR, I only use Evasion to finish a dude off, or to stay alive myself, waiting for a CD, to get myself up in HP. Just to state that, timing cooldowns is/was the key back in the days. always force the opponent to use their CD first!And save Sprint and Evasion for the 2nd time you get the opponent low on HP :D

Amiable said:
What I've been taught in my twink career is to NEVER boast about a win, it is one of the ugliest things you can do and you even did it on forums!... stop it man seriously.

I expected more from you.

Was just making it clear, where I was staning back in the days, clearing that I was on the level of the ones you said were the best :) So you'd know I wern't clueless. :'(

I wasn't boasting, i was using it to clearify... Don't be so harsh! It doesn't suit the EU players! Only certain US ones ;) (lolHeysus)

Bragh said:
This is not Ego, I just didn't like the wall of text, as a reply to my thread, where I ask whats the "key" nowdays.

I just state the fact. I was....

I also stated that I loose every freaking 1v1 now'a'days. So where is my ego coming from?

Just remember to strafe... it's like remember to breathe or you'll die... Very useful.

I just want to know WHY i fail so much, it shouldn't be so much of a difference from old times, should it?

From my habits from hte oldschool RvR, I only use Evasion to finish a dude off, or to stay alive myself, waiting for a CD, to get myself up in HP. Just to state that, timing cooldowns is/was the key back in the days. always force the opponent to use their CD first!And save Sprint and Evasion for the 2nd time you get the opponent low on HP :D

Was just making it clear, where I was staning back in the days, clearing that I was on the level of the ones you said were the best :) So you'd know I wern't clueless. :'(

I wasn't boasting, i was using it to clearify... Don't be so harsh! It doesn't suit the EU players! Only certain US ones ;) (lolHeysus)

Okay man, I'll be on tomorrow and we can practise RvR, perhaps you got MSN? PM it to me. I played oldschool RvR myself and ye it is an huge diffrence nowadays then it was before. RvR is all about who critts most and shit. Could you get anyone else to clearify that you was one of the best RvR rogues back in the days, except yourself ^^ that's what I mean with the ego attitude.

hmms, dodge isn't "bad", dodge rating is however. Unholy miiiiiiight be BiS MH in RvR... EMPHASIS on might. When it was first released in the original PTR build it was definately all around BiS, Blizz did respond to maybe mine and possibly others who's feedback was very negative about its dmg output so they did nerf it since then. Sry, i didnt mean to go off topic. =)

Amiable said:
Okay man, I'll be on tomorrow and we can practise RvR, perhaps you got MSN? PM it to me. I played oldschool RvR myself and ye it is an huge diffrence nowadays then it was before. RvR is all about who critts most and shit. Could you get anyone else to clearify that you was one of the best RvR rogues back in the days, except yourself ^^ that's what I mean with the ego attitude.

Ask Ovation/Vaj (doubt blackout remembers the PTR duel, cause it was the day after he'd taken Mythos ;) )

Thoug Ovaton can confirm it, Shazzrah probably, althoug that he has always annoyed me RvR :p

Ask Tuye, I think I fought Holyambush with Inky's rogue, when Inky didn't have mining bug, and Holyambush had ;)

Uhm don't know who else that still plays that I fought. Fought behind if he's got some active players :) many of them good old guys have left. But if you catch Vaj/Dimas/Leika online ask him :p

http://pwndepot.com/forum/10-19/11219-all-eu-top-19-rogues.html ! (I'm Súza) but this was when i was bad at Rvr :p

Bragh said:
Ask Ovation/Vaj (doubt blackout remembers the PTR duel, cause it was the day after he'd taken Mythos ;) )

Thoug Ovaton can confirm it, Shazzrah probably, althoug that he has always annoyed me RvR :p

Ask Tuye, I think I fought Holyambush with Inky's rogue, when Inky didn't have mining bug, and Holyambush had ;)

Uhm don't know who else that still plays that I fought. Fought behind if he's got some active players :) many of them good old guys have left. But if you catch Vaj/Dimas/Leika online ask him :p

I know daz pretty good and I asked him, he answerd that he was saving his bandages agianst important peopels and it was one of the most unserious duels he ever played at PTR.

Soooooooooo dude are you up for some RvR tomorrow?

the only problem w/ starting a post like this is that people end up fighting like the 2 of u. I hope you do get you original question answered Bragh.

Amiable said:
I know daz pretty good and I asked him, he answerd that he was saving his bandages agianst important peopels and it was one of the most unserious duels he ever played at PTR.

Soooooooooo dude are you up for some RvR tomorrow?

Awww I was so totally hoping he wouldn't remember the details :'(

Victory is victory.

I'm always up for RvR, after getting my ass kicked by Baddie. Like totally schooled. like SERIOUSLY OWNED. I need to improve :D

Bragh said:
Awww I was so totally hoping he wouldn't remember the details :'(

Haha ^^ you are a funny guy Bragh I'am actually starting to like you.

So hilarious that you remember that ^^ Do you remember cuz it was towards daz ollololol and the most funny part of it! you're bragging on forums with it! I'm your new fanboy man :') you know how to piss of daz ollolol.

Amiable said:
Haha ^^ you are a funny guy Bragh I'am actually starting to like you.

So hilarious that you remember that ^^ Do you remember cuz it was towards daz ollololol and the most funny part of it! you're bragging on forums with it! I'm your new fanboy man :') you know how to piss of daz ollolol.

Well I do belive I have the SS of it some place.

If that will help piss him off!

Shazzrah said:
I can confirm that bragh was in a lot of people's top 10s but I did have a pretty clear winning score against him if I recall correctly ;)

Aye, if you ain't counting the times you "ran out of bandages" ;)

I just couldn't figure out how to crack you, probably the same way you always screw up against my druid :)

Bragh said:
Well I do belive I have the SS of it some place.

I just couldn't figure out how to crack you, probably the same way you always screw up against my druid :)

ah ye, I was always pissed about losing that one/two series against your druid lol.

On the RvR side I don't recall there being much of an issue with bandages but you might remember it better than I do.

I might end up FCing to Draenor soonish so it would be cool if we could pick up where we last left of.

bragh said:
well i do belive i have the ss of it some place.

i just couldn't figure out how to crack you, probably the same way you always screw up against my druid :)

hehheheheheheheh 8))))

Users who are viewing this thread