What's the Rarest item you have?

On my 19 druid (which I unfortunately deleted in late wrath) I had LFH with 100 hp, TSS, Shadow Goggles with 23 int and 16 crit and same with Green Tinted Goggles. Would be pretty neat to have now :(

After checking your Armory I see that you do indeed like mounts :p ALMOST as much as I do ^^ sitting at 266 here myself :)

I guess I should add my armory just for the "armory or it didnt happen" posts coming my way lol

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Monori/advanced

And those who have dealt with me can attest that this is indeed my little Paladin :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't count for me, but there is currently Teebu's Blazing Longsword - Item - World of Warcraft on the auction house for 100k buyout/80k bid and im trying to bargain with the seller. And it's pissing me off because he isn't responding to my offers. Something tells me he's one of those selfish auctioneer's who gets touchy and whiny whenever you "waste their time".

In fact I encountered a seller for a goblin screw driver and offered his buyout price through horde/alliance exchange through booty bay. He doesn't respond from my mailed offer for about 2 days so I decide to go ahead and spend my gold on artisan flying. He whispers me "I put the item in booty bay ah for 3600". I reply back, "im sorry but I spent the gold on artisan earlier today. No worries though, I'll have the gold again within a day and Ill be sure to make that purchase." He responds somewhere along the lines of "Thanks for wasting my time. If you're going to buy something from someone, you better keep your word, otherwise you're just another troll." And here he is, selling boe's for 200g and up left and right and he complains that I wasted about 5 or so minutes of his precious time? Excuse me for asking, but aren't we all dedicated to "wasting time" playing videogames in general? The nerve of them to treat others that are generous and respectful like trash really grinds my gears.

And I've always wondered why items like teebu's drop for such shitty or clueless players that usually tend to chill at stormwind about 8/10 hours of gametime a day.

Last edited:
Mmmm... I have the Talisman of the Horde on my alliance, it was on the PvP vendor for one day after a patch, it was hotfixed the same day. I think that's rare.

I also have Crystal Slugthrower, now unobtainable, from the Silithus chests.

After checking your Armory I see that you do indeed like mounts :p ALMOST as much as I do ^^ sitting at 266 here myself :)

I guess I should add my armory just for the "armory or it didnt happen" posts coming my way lol

Monori @ Hyjal - Community - World of Warcraft

And those who have dealt with me can attest that this is indeed my little Paladin :p
So I'm not he biggest ninjalooter after all? <3

Also, gimme that Galleon. Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe my Tabard of the Protector was the Pre-TBC event, hoping it becomes account wide.

Also I may as well say it here as it's probally better than making it's own thread. I'm looking for someone EU Alliance with either Butcher's Slicer or Defias Chest or both, however not on the Blackout battlegroup.

I'm looking for someone EU Alliance with either Butcher's Slicer or Defias Chest or both, however not on the Blackout battlegroup.

I have the Defias Chest, send me a PM. Vindication battlegroup. EDIT: Nevermind, it's on my horde.

I also had Walking Boots, but sold them 10000g.

Other rare items I have now are the Goldminer's Expert Helm and Shovelplange's Pickaxe, both from the same, now removed mob.

Also got the full Deathbone, Bloodmail and Cadaverous sets from the old Scholomance, that was already hard enough to get so must be double-rare now and I have them on appropiate levels (49 and 50)!

I have the Extra-Deminsional Ghost Revealer on my 80 priest (link in sig). I know it is not tradeable, but concidering it was a quest item required to obtain T0.5 gear, I personally find it very rare. Plus, it gives a nice cool buff which leaves players in the awe.

Other then that, I have Burrowing Shovel on my 10, and Copper Gemmed Gloves of the Bear

I would laugh if this is a hacker's attempt to see which account is worth while attempting to breach :p

I have the Defias Chest, send me a PM. Vindication battlegroup. EDIT: Nevermind, it's on my horde.

I also had Walking Boots, but sold them 10000g.

Other rare items I have now are the Goldminer's Expert Helm and Shovelplange's Pickaxe, both from the same, now removed mob.

Also got the full Deathbone, Bloodmail and Cadaverous sets from the old Scholomance, that was already hard enough to get so must be double-rare now and I have them on appropiate levels (49 and 50)!

Ah shame it's on Horde, but yeah for mog, on a 16 monk.

Users who are viewing this thread