What's the best AH deal you've gotten, ever...

Darkweave Breaches for 60 silver

Wranglers of stamina (perfect) 5 gold

Twisted Chanter Staff 10 gold

Thorbias Gauntlets 5 gold

Magefist gloves 20 <== eh

Wranglers of the falcon 25 gold

o_O

Turtlezyo said:
the question is.. who is gonna buy it when there's no twinks?

I made a fortune selling twink gear on a non-twink server. People buy it for lvling or to make a twink then transfer.

-Ink

Inkobah said:
I made a fortune selling twink gear on a non-twink server. People buy it for lvling or to make a twink then transfer.

-Ink

nobody is gonna buy wrangler bracers for what they're worth for lvling and not worth it to transfer also considering there'll be better in cata

Turtlezyo said:
nobody is gonna buy wrangler bracers for what they're worth for lvling and not worth it to transfer also considering there'll be better in cata

I've done it before so the "nobody is gonna" argument is incorrect in this case. Lots of twinks get built on my server before being transferred. The craziest case was when I was advertising that I had Chan's Imperial Robe by posting it on the AH for 10k and someone actually bought it.

-Ink

The craziest case i had, And i made a good 400g+ doing this.

Was buying hats from dalaran, Then putting them up on AH for about 50g more than what you can buy them with.

I sold a good 4 or 5 of them

UmpteenthTwink said:
The craziest case i had, And i made a good 400g+ doing this.

Was buying hats from dalaran, Then putting them up on AH for about 50g more than what you can buy them with.

I sold a good 4 or 5 of them

Lazy people are lazy.

ring of eluding 50s

Feet of the Lynx 7g

Shadowfang 5g

perfect calb boomstick 25g

keydenscrow said:
20g for spellshock leggings.. i sold them already to someone from blackrock for 22kg

A friend just told me last night a guy just sold a pair of Spellshocks for 120k. Grats on the profit margin Key...that's astronomical.

-Ink

Selling 30 hunks of tough bread for 30k was my best AH deal... cheating stupid gold-sellers/buyers is cool. Best deal was Shadowfang for 30g in SFK from a level 57 hunter that was boosting my rogue.

hate to necro bump, but this thread is awesome! ready to hate me?

i bought 30 sp to weapon recipe when they first became boe for 30g in the ah (learned it)

bought the 4 stats to chest recipe at the beginning of this year for 36g (learned it too)

then last week i bought another 30 sp recipe for 150g and gave it to a friend THEN I COME ON HERE AND FIND AN OLD THREAD WHERE SOMEONE WAS WILLING TO TRADE A NETHER ROCKET FOR IT >.<

i also bought a shadowfang for 900g out of trade and sold it two months later for 7k to a transfer ^___________^

ALMOST FORGOT! the last boe recipe i needed was lesser block, and a friend snagged it for me for 2g!

I got Defender Boots of the Eagle (4/4) for 95s

Defender Gloves of the Eagle (4/4) for 5g

Fortified Bracers of the Eagle (3/3) x2 (50s and 5g)

Greenweave Bracers of Stamina (4) for 1g

Buccaneer's Bracers of Stamina (lucky drop)

Assassin's Blade for 500g

Defender Boots of Defense (6) for 2.5g

Scouting Gloves of Defense (6) for 1g

Leggaurds of the Vault 1g 58 silver

I got A LOT more than that but I cant remember them all :D

not sure if its worth anything since boa's but i picked up a 9/9monkey helm for 1g, enduring cap for 8g and a second pair of necro legs for 10g....all these random things and i still cant find the crap i need on the ah >.<

roudy said:
not sure if its worth anything since boa's but i picked up a 9/9monkey helm for 1g, enduring cap for 8g and a second pair of necro legs for 10g....all these random things and i still cant find the crap i need on the ah >.<

not sure about the monkey hat, though i do remember the good 'ole days, selling them for 1k gold.

enduring cap will sell pretty well

necro legs (as i'm sure you know) will sell well too

Users who are viewing this thread