Whats the best 2v2 class team and why?

Chubby said:
Oh you silly mortals, a resto dps druid would totally solo all those combo's.

He's Mine <3

Priest/Rogue should be able to beat any other comp in the bracket if played properly.....

Tighest matches ive seen are vs Mage/Shaman and Shaman/Sl Lock. Ive not thus far had any issues beating Rogue/Shaman teams.

I do have the fortune of playing with really good players all the time...but Rogue/Priest is the best comp in the bracket.

Priest mage, yea good one.

Rogue/Mage plix.

Smart double rogue used to each others CC chains can beat any combo.

Mortox said:
Hmm fall for the bait and say who I beat to prove a point , or sit back with a grin and know ? :)

If both a mage and priest are there you have no curses and no magic effects. My money is always on the priest/mage if they have same skill as lock.

-X

Xailter said:
If both a mage and priest are there you have no curses and no magic effects. My money is always on the priest/mage if they have same skill as lock.

-X

Fact is they will both be oom a LONG time before they can ever kill me :p

Not saying Devour glyph is OP ... but ...... omigodiluffit.

You know the mage and priest Xil :p (ohai hordiez)

Good to see you around tho mate :) How's real life treating you mate ? :)

smart players starve the felhunter or just focus fire it down. most of those devours are gunna get resisted if they're cast on the mage (74 shadow resist, felhunters don't get spell penetration bonuses)

i can't get regular warcraft to work on my computer brumbz, or i would never have left to begin with :( until blizzard unborks their game i'm playing on the itwink 39 private server.

jenif said:
smart players starve the felhunter or just focus fire it down. most of those devours are gunna get resisted if they're cast on the mage (74 shadow resist, felhunters don't get spell penetration bonuses)

i can't get regular warcraft to work on my computer brumbz, or i would never have left to begin with :( until blizzard unborks their game i'm playing on the itwink 39 private server.

Pretty easy to insta summon a new one in the highly unlikeley event that I am dozy enough to let the first one die.And even if it is focused, I still have time to summon it out of LOS,before it can be killed, instead of using Feldom.

Priest/Rogue shits all over 2xRogue lol

EDIT: I blog...I want fancy "blogger" art by my name like bandage!!

Users who are viewing this thread