What Rogue spec to play

Lerik

Veteran
Hello, my name is Veggies an OG 19 twink player. I’m currently trying to level my rogue that was once a 60 twink I have been playing sub currently level 64. I’m here today to ask what spec I should be playing at 70 and why. I’m aware that they are very similar and there is no real wrong answer. I’m not here to see play what you want. I can’t decide anyway....
[doublepost=1533074250,1533069925][/doublepost]Ty to all the kind people who read the post and don’t post...

I think subtlety is both the best and most rewarding spec to play. It has more of an emphasis on CC than the other specs.
I wouldn't recommend outlaw because their damage is somewhat RNG-dependant. Unless you really like warglaives, I guess.
Assassination is the easiest way to get into the class. It's pretty straight forward but also very good.

all the specs are fun, i enjoy playing them all but i'm currently rotating through outlaw to try it out. Outlaw has some insane uses pvp talent wise in all aspects of the bracket, it is super rng dependent but its damage is very good. I would side with dreams though in saying sub is the best all around spec, although i got really bored of it in legion and its rotation hasn't changed much since then so it got really boring to me.

Id have to say all are actually fun. But as Blackberry said sub gets boring for me as well. I still do it But i really enjoy assin and outlaw ys its rng but its fun as hell to play and i really feel the damage out[ut is there as well for all specs. And i know u didnt wanna hear play what u want. but thats a rogue. all the specs are fun and great. I play all but decide on what im going against in a BG and what i have in that BG. here is what im running just if u wanna see for gear ideas. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/darkspear/Chebz

Users who are viewing this thread