What patch 5.2 means for 70's

Still no pvp sets for monks? :(

Sadly, doesn't look like it :(

I'm getting globalled most duels on my monk simply due to gear (it's like level 90 all over again :D)

I've had my priest for two years and by all means will not swap from it just because its Fotm ATM, however shadows boring so ill be sticking to disc. Haven't found to many issues when playing against prots/healer comps but can shadow/disc comps pls stop queuing. Especially the shitters that can't score a kill against another dps/heal comp however won't drop the match cos they don't want to lose rating. You might aswell be queuing double heals :/:/:/

I've had my priest for two years and by all means will not swap from it just because its Fotm ATM, however shadows boring so ill be sticking to disc. Haven't found to many issues when playing against prots/healer comps but can shadow/disc comps pls stop queuing. Especially the shitters that can't score a kill against another dps/heal comp however won't drop the match cos they don't want to lose rating. You might aswell be queuing double heals :/:/:/

0zadT.jpg

doublehealer you say ::::::::::::D 4 healers same game np

Users who are viewing this thread