What is the win ratio?

gamecity

What is the win ratio or which side wins or loses more?
Thinking of creating some twinks. Just wondering what the community is like. Thanks.

as will happen every time this conversation comes up, youre gonna have people swearing up and down that the other faction wins more, the other faction runs more premades, the other faction has more hunters etc.

But its pretty even overall.

its-all-relative-friends.gif

Make horde and alliance :ezW:

So I usually solo queue. Excluding times where I'm put into a match mid-game... I probably have a 55-60% win rate as horde US. I usually play on the weekends.

What is the win ratio or which side wins or loses more?
Thinking of creating some twinks. Just wondering what the community is like. Thanks.

Horde dominates and wins 80-90% of the time.
Roll Ally for a challenge, and we need the help.
Or if you want to steamroll and gy camp every match for 10 mins, go horde.
I'm sure they have fun, but kinda boring too, especially after 3/4 of the alliance team leaves or doesn't rez.
But 5 hunts and 3 fury warrs on a balance druid or DH with starter gear
is maximium K E K factor ...! ! !

Well Hunters do have alot of tools at 20. I can't imagine playing marks as nightelf with engineering and optimal gear in random bgs. Shadowmeld, scatter, bomb, disengage, kick, feign, turtle, knock, trap, slow and dumb damage.

Last edited:
I'd worry less about win loss ratios... and worry about winning the 1 game you get per day that is not a lop sided joke game.. that 1 game whatever time of day it magically happens is where you should derive all of your personal skill assessments from.

That is why win rates don't mean much... all that is is premading and winning 1000s of games that are not really games, you are just shooting into a GY waiting for the game to end/or just doing trash bag stuff like holding onto the flag etc to farm HKs.

Not running the flag on purpose or just holding it to prolong games is the last true source of Toxic behavior in the bracket. You have to be an actual crap-bag to do that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread