What have you got for Christmas?

Twinkzruz said:
They're different than Electric.. Test drive one before you buy so you don't get annoyed with the difference. Yamaha is a pretty nice starter brand

Don't listen to this man, skip straight to a Taylor, or even an Alvarez. no more yamaha please.

You want him to blow a shit load of money on a top end guitar? Fuck that. Go buy a $100 Yamaha that works perfectly for beginners.

I got a remote control helicopter which I have ALWAYS wanted, 'Kingdom Hearts 358 Days / 2' for the DS, 'Super Paper Mario' for the Wii, a new TV to replace the TV I have had for over 12 years (My TV was so top of the line it had a VCR build into the TV!), a bunch of NES/SNES games which I saw on eBay being sold in a lot, season 2 of The Office on DVD, and season 5 of House on DVD.

Then I went to my grandmothers house and ate SOOOOOOOOOOO much candy, chocolate cakes, and Chinese food.

This Christmas ruled!

~Zuty

Zuty said:
'Super Paper Mario'

Played through this game 5 times, the last boss is so much fun. Did both of the 100 trials too. Although it's the only game on the wii I do like.

I have played mario kart allot lately. Beats driving my gift, cause it's allowed to drive like a retard, w/o getting tickets from those fucking cops.

god forbid speed limits. seriously raging. dad took the keys, won't be able to drive it for a week now. and my internett is still fucked up. Getting worse and worse. shit xmas this year.

Zuty said:
Chinese food.

~Zuty

u azn brew?

bragh if you're talkin about having a bad xmas after getting a car. well you can just go diaf. l2 either drive the speed limit OR go to a) a race track or b) ze autobahn, yahhhh

Falkor said:
u azn brew?

bragh if you're talkin about having a bad xmas after getting a car. well you can just go diaf. l2 either drive the speed limit OR go to a) a race track or b) ze autobahn, yahhhh

well i can't play wow, and my last day off work is tomorrow. And I was hoping that i could use those three days finding a good 2v2 partner. As noone wants to play with a druid who playes max 2 hours a day, cause of work :S

iaccidentallytwink said:
That Mouse is terrible. Enjoy returning it in a few days!

Could you elaborate why you think that?

i have been out of town and havnt been able to use it.

It just seems like it would take some time getting used to it.

Bragh said:
I have played mario kart allot lately. Beats driving my gift, cause it's allowed to drive like a retard, w/o getting tickets from those fucking cops.

god forbid speed limits. seriously raging. dad took the keys, won't be able to drive it for a week now. and my internett is still fucked up. Getting worse and worse. shit xmas this year.

You have a Ferrari, cry less. My 03' Honda Civic EX hasn't got shit on you. (Except underlights&spoiler :D)

Ego said:
You have a Ferrari, cry less. My 03' Honda Civic EX hasn't got shit on you. (Except underlights&spoiler :D)

ah-greed. anyone that has a ferrari and complains can S my D. if life is so hard for ya i will pay the cost of you shipping the car over to me. i'll gladly take it off your hands XD

falkor said:
ah-greed. Anyone that has a ferrari and complains can s my d. If life is so hard for ya i will pay the cost of you shipping the car over to me. I'll gladly take it off your hands xd

<3 .

fruit me in the apple, i would love to get my license back, let alone a car.

Users who are viewing this thread