What have you got for Christmas?

iaccidentallytwink said:
W7 is the shit.

not on a shit ass computer. be much better off getting a xp disc and going back to that

iaccidentallytwink said:
Part of my family members are rational human beings who don't believe in sky pixies, so I'm not getting my presents until New Years (Though I am getting a Kindle DX, a 32" HDTV, 4GB DDR2RAM, another P4 PC [my 2nd P4, WINRAR!], and a monitor for my new PC.)

double post.

if by sky pixies do you mean god/religion? in that case why are u getting presents at all??

also. thats some phat loot. kindle isnt so expensive, but 32" tvs, 4gigs of ram & a second pc dont just grow on trees lol.

iaccidentallytwink said:
W7 is the shit.

W7 is Vista with a slight graphical revamp and none of the bugs that were originally released with it.

Twinkzruz said:
I got my dads Gibson custom hand-carved acoustic classical signed by Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Halen. I've always wanted that guitar.. It was the only thing that i really wanted but i didn't even ask for it. He used the box for one of those "Starter Kit" guitars, and put it in that, to confuse me :p I no joke had a dump in my pants. This guitar gives me a boner.

Oh, also my dad threw in an old A-Electric for me to actually play, haha, because i cracked my old Yamaha.

You know if you ever play that guitar, i'm gonna cry. unless youre signed by Candyrat, you have no right playing a beauty like that.

Deadhed said:
You know if you ever play that guitar, i'm gonna cry. unless youre signed by Candyrat, you have no right playing a beauty like that.

Cross my heart and hope to die, i will NEVER sell this guitar, and i will NEVER play it. But i might pass it on like my dad did to me, but in a long time, haha. My dad used that guitar (Before it was signed) to ask my mom to marry him. He sang her a great song then proposed.

Twinkzruz said:
Cross my heart and hope to die, i will NEVER sell this guitar, and i will NEVER play it. But i might pass it on like my dad did to me, but in a long time, haha. My dad used that guitar (Before it was signed) to ask my mom to marry him. He sang her a great song then proposed.

Well, if and when you decide to pass it on, i'll email you my mailing address.

Haha, i'll take that deal for my old les paul, it was burned in a fire, but i kept it. Two weeks ago my dog took a dump in the sound hole.

Twinkzruz said:
Haha, i'll take that deal for my old les paul, it was burned in a fire, but i kept it. Two weeks ago my dog took a dump in the sound hole.

Les Paul? Sound Hole? Was this some kind of limited edition acoustic nightmare?

Twinkzruz said:

i'm sorry, i can't believe anything you ever say again.

Twinkzruz said:
Haha, it was a piece of crap from start to finish. I played it once and it made my cry

unless it was from the 1987 or 1988, no Gibson Acoustic is bad.

They're different than Electric.. Test drive one before you buy so you don't get annoyed with the difference. Yamaha is a pretty nice starter brand

Users who are viewing this thread