What happened guys?

Neon

666 god
We were having a bunch of late night games, now I get off work and there's no games.

19s need to have pugs going untill 2 am every night!

We were having a bunch of late night games, now I get off work and there's no games.

19s need to have pugs going untill 2 am every night!
i think the plethora of ferals kind of killed it for the night.

inb4 you all get banned on TI for calling out mocha because you breached the rules or some shit lmao

Fuck off from this bracket u disgusting emo pleb, uve ruined enough in this bracket

Haha stubs is a leggend. Mocha sorry i have to say that you're fucking cunt
For banning the real twinks from this website so like what stubs just said
Fuck off from this bracket u emo fuck, you're nothing without ur dady shane
Keeeeek

I think it's 39s... They are jealous that we have a real bracket so they go out of their way to start 39s shit on non 39s days

I think it's 39s... They are jealous that we have a real bracket so they go out of their way to start 39s shit on non 39s days

39s >>>>> 19s

39s >>>>> 19s

How so? as far as I'm concerned 39s is 19s wits some more buttons and way more broken abilities and it's far less competitive than a 19 pug. Also there are no premades so how is 39s>19s

How so? as far as I'm concerned 39s is 19s wits some more buttons and way more broken abilities and it's far less competitive than a 19 pug. Also there are no premades so how is 39s>19s

39s don't have fucking ferals, they actually take steps to restrict OP classes/abilities in order to make the games enjoyable for those that don't need to crutch on broken specs, unlike 19s, where they feature and encourage broken specs. I believe the term used @ 19s regarding stacking OP specs/abilities is "dressing for success"

Users who are viewing this thread