What do you use your twink(s) for?

Collecting things like pets, toys, mounts, t-mogs, achievements, twitch drops, prime gaming loot. Farming WoD dungs for epics, reputations and so on.

*This week I finished upgrading all my heirlooms to item level 39 with that 1000g boost just by using the lvl 20 gold cap over and over again lol. I have 84 out of 98 heirlooms in my collection.

Last edited:
i personally have a lvl 10 twink right now for dungeon crawling early content and farming warforged gear mainly and i can also lvl up other players in cromie time at lvl 10

i may make a lvl 20 twink for free to play pvp and a lvl 29 twink for paid pve

ive also been considering going with a higher lvl twink to farm titanforged gear (heroic gameplay) and have some more options on content maybe lvl 39 but im not 2 sure on that ill prob make a post later about it to gather info just with the goal of haveing a titanforged twink but again goal is strictly pve ont his 1

i also may make yet another higher lvl twink but lvl is currently unknown to me to have access to all raids excluding current end game content that i will reserve for a lvl 70

I use them to get girls irl
Just mentioning my F2P chars makes them instantly undress
The hat does it for me.

I play twinks to help others level, exploit scaling, grind old content and quests for completionism.
Xpoff seems to be the coolest community in wow imo so i've been hanging out here for over a decade as a lurker and eventually an account.
you learn alot about the game the more you twink.

Therorycrafting is by far the most enjoyable aspect of being a twink.

you learn alot about the game the more you twink.
This is very true. I started my F2P journey a long time ago (long before knowing about XPOdd (sic)) which ended up being my second WoW account when I finally subbed it. I began doing F2P 20s again after the disappointing WoW Classic debacle that ruined WoW Classic in favor of TBC Classic.

Using the info here at XPOff, I learned about quick and easy ways to travel around the world, profession juggling, and different methods of gearing. I translated a lot of it over when I subbed for a while in Shadowlands. Like I took tailoring on my Hunter for long enough to make Lightless Silk Pouch. Most of my (non-healer) characters I would take Engineering long enough to get Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife.

I spent some time gearing one of my 20’s, not perfectly but decently. To go from decent gear to perfect gear is an exponentially increasing grind.

I max’d the Garrison and Class Hall followers and then started to quest. But it didn’t cut it for me.

So I’ve gone back to an old 20 and will start the gearing process again. Right now without PvP I think for me it will be spending time gearing twinks. Well that’s what’s floating my boat atm.

Last edited:
The one shaman I have played in DF I have basically just been testing the waters with the gearing process, etc.
Haven't tried pvp only because I haven't gotten a queue whenever I've logged on.

Summer is usually super busy for me so I haven't even been gaming that much.

I kinda wanna keep a main Shaman twink ( or anything that uses a shield, really ), and use other characters to farm transmogs. Juggling profs on only one character is kinda meh so i thought of like rushing BS with one toon, then tailoring with another, so on and so forth.

For fun mostly, I like just making a toon lvling it to my desired lvl and then watching my power go up as I gear up. Then when I am finished I start a new character and repeat the cycle. Sometimes I take a toon off the shelf for a fun drive through dungeons and stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread