What do you do between que times alliance?

I think about Sally's eyeball staring at me, But i really I make pots and stuff to refill Gbank or do foam rack sword fights in SW.

Just for you.

Guild stuff usually, check TI, call my parents, drink alone, cry softly, swallow sadness, eat a bagel.
Normal stuff.

Answer: Convince other Alliance players to stop farming and camping GY's so your queue times can improve. ;)

Tonight i waited 22 minutes to get into a game with 3 mins left, so nerd raged logged onto metro.

When I play my ally.... I log on, queue up, wait 1 min go "WTF IS THIS" and log my horde :D

Same here. Just for kicks, a couple of my horde buddies and I logged our ally twinks and Q'd for Warsong. And waited. On Horde side we're so used to getting insta-pops almost 24/7. We must have waited 14 minutes before it popped. We quickly beat the Horde team 3 - 0 and then returned to our Horde toons.

There used to be a whole list of things I did on my alliance toons while waiting in que. Then there comes a point where you don't have anything new to achieve so you start doing things IRL and occassionally walking by to see if your que is up. Now I'm in the third phase where I use the time to do things for my horde. I can kill things faster on my alliance since she is better geared and will check chests for my horde.

Users who are viewing this thread